Forum

Page 48 of 56 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast
    I'm wondering how to configure roles in TeamSpeak 5 now or edit them? Will it be implemented in the future? And for the sake of this, TeamSpeak3 is a little annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by skyliner View Post
    dear teamspeak team how long must I wait to get a key for teamspeak 5?
    they share lot of keys.. if you dont get email just watch social media platforms..
    they keep sharing keys..
    email sent randomly.

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    A used key can not be used again. That's intended.
    You got the wrong key.

We will resend mails with the code for the beta badge.
    - I've patiently waited for the "resend emails", but still no emails have been received
    - As stated in the welcome email I received on November 5th, titled "TeamSpeak Beta", I emailed support to ask for assistance, but nobody has replied back to me.

When will the Android mobile version appear?

Do you really think that Teamspeak is now releasing an Android/iOS version in the current BETA state?
    Currently only the Teamspeak 5 BETA client for Windows is available and the Teamspeak developer have enough to do with this client.

And by the way, it is a closed BETA and there are enough users who do not have receive a BETA key yet, and you're already asking for an Android version..

PS: Maybe you do not understand what "Closed BETA" means?

Quote Originally Posted by setech View Post
    Currently only the Teamspeak 5 BETA client for Windows is available and the Teamspeak developer have enough to do with this client.
    TeamSpeak has Developers for the Phone App, not all Developers work on the PC Client.

Quote Originally Posted by Shystriknsk View Post
    so if you don’t like it, sit in a miserable discord
    You do understand that a person wanting to give feedback in a Beta is EXACTLY what he's asked to when participating in such a Beta program, right? Don't be an ass and grow up, attacking a person for that will only embarrash yourself. His feedback is welcome, and I hope more persons can give the same quality of feedback to fix the issues that TS5 may have before they release the final version, because that's what threads like this one are for, not to attack other persons.
    Last edited by Saelyth; November 8th, 2019 at 05:57 PM.

The people begging makes me feel like I should join in. As a 1st Edition Merch purchaser, I'd like to put my hat in the ring for a key. <3 Much love and no matter how long it takes I'll wait.

Quote Originally Posted by setech View Post
    Do you really think that Teamspeak is now releasing an Android/iOS version in the current BETA state?

And by the way, it is a closed BETA and there are enough users who do not have receive a BETA key yet, and you're already asking for an Android version..

PS: Maybe you do not understand what "Closed BETA" means?
    there is no need to lie there is a version for linux and macos

Nobody is lying...... What has the linux and macos client to do with Android/iOS development?

Android is in development. That's all we can say for the moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScP View Post
    We're working on updates for our mobile apps, but they won't be available when the TS5 beta begins.

Quote Originally Posted by GoGators View Post
    - I've patiently waited for the "resend emails", but still no emails have been received
    - As stated in the welcome email I received on November 5th, titled "TeamSpeak Beta", I emailed support to ask for assistance, but nobody has replied back to me.
    All emails got resend to the same mail as before. Please check your spam folder.
    We could not find your ticket without details about it. Please send me the used e-mail address and your name in a private message.
    Last edited by dante696; November 8th, 2019 at 12:11 PM.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

I got the beta key today I would like to ask if its even possible to import the private chats from teamspeak 3 to teamspeak 5 since I have a lot of important information in my chats. And I had to reset my password so everything saved at myteamspeak is gone but I still have the chats since they are local saved.

I finally got my beta key! Love it so much
    I just have a quick question. Is there a in-Gane overlay build in? If so where can i activate it?
    Edit: What i also miss is the Master Volume controll. Is there also a way to activate this?

New Teamspeak codes

Hey, so im waiting for almost 3 weeks for my code now, is there any way to check if there was an error with my account? Or when are the codes finished sending out?

RIP my bots text colors T.T

Name:  wqwe.png
Views: 684
Size:  362.8 KB

What is the new colors syntax for teamspeak 5?

Also, can't we see ServerQuery clients connected?

So far I cannot seem to find the advanced permission system, or the ability to add new server groups in the TS5 client. Where can I find it, if it's even in the TS5 client.

Thread Information