Forum

Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949575859
    The clan clan in WoWs has friendly clans who have this same shortage of time and are tired of suffering with it, one voice doesn’t turn on, then one of the programs is offline or in general the voice comes late.

Any idea why our server icons are not coming through?

Server is 3.9.1

Name:  h8xJ0GP.png
Views: 109
Size:  13.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by kashinoda View Post
    Any idea why our server icons are not coming through?

Server is 3.9.1

Name:  h8xJ0GP.png
Views: 109
Size:  13.7 KB
    Normally a restart of the server fixes that, but you should also update your server since its outdated.

EDIT: Looking at your screenshot itīs more likely that your TS3 has the icons in the cache and TS5 canīt load them because they arenīt on the server. Clean your cache in TS3 or just go to the server settings and see if the icons are uploaded. TS3 should give an error message in server chat when you clean the cache and icons canīt be loaded.

Quote Originally Posted by Shystriknsk View Post
    discord is not pleasant to me at all. The interface is poor and inconvenient. A lot of excess trash in it which gives a load on weak PCs. I prefer proven voice chat for years. As they say, the new will not always be good.
    I understand that people dislike change, but TeamSpeak requests my opinion and my opinion is that I want something similar to Discord while also keeping my community's privacy in mind. I don't mind paying for the server if TeamSpeak can pull that off.

Hopefully there's enough of you folks out there to sustain their current business model, because if they continue down the same road they're currently on, they'll be losing mine.

Quote Originally Posted by D0mm4S View Post
    Normally a restart of the server fixes that, but you should also update your server since its outdated.

EDIT: Looking at your screenshot itīs more likely that your TS3 has the icons in the cache and TS5 canīt load them because they arenīt on the server. Clean your cache in TS3 or just go to the server settings and see if the icons are uploaded. TS3 should give an error message in server chat when you clean the cache and icons canīt be loaded.
    This was almost correct!

We upgraded our Ubuntu server and I when I restored our Teamspeak Server backup the icon files were corrupt. Indeed anything without a file name extension FileZilla transferred using ASCII mode when it should have been binary.

Luckily everything was cached locally on TS3 so I've restored those files, after clearing TS5 cache all is good again. All our Sinusbot music files are permanently gone though, oh well!

Is the changing of server location going to be available in future beta versions cause my server atm has like 80 ping haha

Quote Originally Posted by Gunter View Post
    Is the changing of server location going to be available in future beta versions cause my server atm has like 80 ping haha
    80 ping is fine when it comes to VOIP.

Thread Information