Forum

Page 37 of 59 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mazeman View Post
    Do you think crying like a child every day will get you somehwere?
    If expressing your opinion about the way they work around makes you feel like crying then yeah I am crying.

Secondly they made this forum so they can view the opinion of the public in this community.

If they have any issues with me they can ban me from here and I will be done shitting on this forums.

I am done anyway goodbye.

Quote Originally Posted by Revo174 View Post
    I registered for the program in the summer of 2019, I also received a code yesterday.
    I registered in summer 2018 still haven't gotten any emails, hope I get something soon.

Just quick reminder - Beta Acces is intended to find a bugs and help improvements.
    It's not about "I wanna get access now, just to get one and become fameous."
    If they don't give access codes, probably they don't need aditional help now.

Beta application error?

I'm not sure if the application back in that day was ever sent. Beta was open several weeks ago but it's closed now.

Now what?

Quote Originally Posted by Revo174 View Post
    I got the key yesterday. Just like everyone else I registered for betta access.
    ... I registered in winter 2018... and i dont have key =C

Yes the TeamSpeak 5 Sign up for the Beta is now over.
    If you have already registered your email, TeamSpeak will send you beta keys in the next weeks.
    Beta invites are just send in waves... so just be patient.

Same I registered for beta in June 2018, when they announced TS5. But I don't mind, from what I see they it's only UI so why make a big deal out of it, nothing interesting is out so I don't care as much.

Quote Originally Posted by bialy View Post
    Just quick reminder - Beta Acces is intended to find a bugs and help improvements.

Quite funny because that's what I can do best, as I am a programmer myself and can easily check for unintended behaviour with automated bots. I registered years ago, yet no key. I guess I'll have to break the program once it's Live released.

Quote Originally Posted by Saelyth View Post
    Quite funny because that's what I can do best, as I am a programmer myself and can easily check for unintended behaviour with automated bots. I registered years ago, yet no key. I guess I'll have to break the program once it's Live released.
    Okay guys, who the fuck messed this one up?!?!?! What kind of shit-show are we running here Teamspeak?!?!? YOU DIDN'T GIVE THIS PROGRAMMER A KEY? That is clearly poor beta management and I would like to speak to your manager "Teamspeak" or if that is your real name even!

Seriously though, let's all calm down! We have the micro-site albeit a year after we should have BUT the important part is... We have it! & the software looks extremely promising!

P.S. I need some beta keys for some "programmer" friends. If you know what I'm saying, *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge* and all that good *shtuff*.

We get it, you're upset you haven't got a key. It's clearly just randomly selecting people, you've waited a year already I'm sure you can wait a few more weeks.

It's loading since quite a while...

Name:  34CA5QE.png
Views: 443
Size:  48.3 KB

So what's next?
    Also... I can still access to group chats and I'm also still able to connect into servers. (+to change my status)

After one day with the new Teamspeak Beta, here are my points / whishes:

- Disable the "Whoops! Can`t talk in here..." notification. Many servers use moderated channels with high talkpower for afk channels or Server Lobbys / Entrance Rooms to mute alle clients where nobody is supposed to talk.

- It seems that my voice indicator in the audio settings doesn`t work right. Voice is coming through before the set threshold. Maybe the reaction time of the indicator is to slow.

- Provide better visibility for the ON/OFF sliders in the setting menue. It`s quite hard to tell by scrolling through which one is enabled and which one is disabled. Maybe change the enabled color to green or light up the entire slider if its enabled.

- The font size of the clients in the channel tree is much larger than the channel size (even in compact view) would be great to have a setting to change that size (make it smaller) to see more clients in the tree. I think font size in general is a problem, some things are way too big (eg. Server Groups, Badge Showcase) and some are too small.

- Many Buttons are too small (eg. Settings Gear, New Folder, New Bookmark, i, Speech Bubble, Folder) compared to others or Text.

- The live server banner is not refreshing. It only loads once i connect to the server. I have set it to an gfx interval of 60 sec serverside, works in TS3 but doesn`t work in the beta.

- There should be an option to show the server banner no matter in which channel you are. At the moment the banner is only shown when clicking on the server.

- Show the Temp Channel delete delay time just like it was in TS3. Right now i can`t see when a channel is going to be deleted in TS5.

- Ability to add clients to your contacts right from the channel tree.

- Right now the UI and Menues are a little confusing and cluttered. I think they can be improved by adding more contrast and more separation between different options.

- The Badge Showcase is too big. Noone cares about badges. I would get rid of the showcase in the client details completely.

- The Channel Cubes (where the Channel Incons are showed) are not really good right now. Most of my icons i have set for the channels are looking really bad in the cubes, some of them look okay, but others don`t. You are pretty limited design wise with that cube.

There are many more things. But those are the ones that i noticed first.
    I am shure some of these things are on the ToDo list already, but nevertheless i wanted you to know.

Quote Originally Posted by MCG View Post
    It's loading since quite a while...

Name:  34CA5QE.png
Views: 443
Size:  48.3 KB

So what's next?
    Also... I can still access to group chats and I'm also still able to connect into servers. (+to change my status)
    close all of your activities and open them again. this is a bug

Quote Originally Posted by RealSYOX View Post
    close all of your activities and open them again. this is a bug
    Got it... had to restart it several times. ^^
    Works again pretty smooth

Quote Originally Posted by MCG View Post
    Got it... had to restart it several times. ^^
    Works again pretty smooth
    What, official chat in TS? If there are one in ENG I want to be inside I have the same nick in TS

Thread Information