Forum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: File Transfer

Question File Transfer

How do we use the file transfer tool? this could be very helpful for me and my friends.

Also, I would like to thank the developers for making TS3, it's wonderful.

the port for file transfer is 30033.

You can right click on channel and selected file browser. From there you can upload / download files.

Is there a way to limit the upload / download from the server, so it does not use all the bandwith.

Edit virtual server > transfers tab ( make sure you hit the more button to see everything )

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTKA View Post
    Edit virtual server > transfers tab ( make sure you hit the more button to see everything )
    Where do you "Edit Virtual server", I haven't even seen this option? I went through the client completely I think and I am the server admin.

Right click the name of your server above where all your channels are... but my Tranfers Tab options are all greyed out... wth?

I can get file transfer to work it creates the file but does not transfer data yet. File is 0KB after completed and I get a file transfer error when done. And after someone downloaded the dummy file it goes away.

It's working for me now...can't edit the settings like a couple posts above but I can upload and others can download. Just right click on the channel name and select "Open File Browser", you can then just upload or create a new folder or whatever.

P.S. Once you have the folders setup the way you want then right click on the white transfers screen and select upload file.

Question TS3 file uploads

Problem is i can create a folder, but one i begin the file transfer, it simply hangs at 0 kb/s. I don't know what im doing wrong.

On the virtual server, what does the file upload and download value have to be set at?

Plesae help, thanks

Hello

On your virtual server the UploadDownload bandwidth are set to -1 (by default).
    Check also, the Upload/download quota.

Check also the filetransfert permissions in your server group.

also be sure the your server can actually receive files (aka make sure that the file browser port is open )

Ts3

Ok,

I looked over the stuff you suggested and successfully uploaded some files, but when in the virtual server, I changed the -1 value for bandwidth and the 0 value upload quota.

After changing these values to,the server became unstable and people started timing out left right and center. Any suggestions on what to set those values at for stability and reliability?

Any help would be appreciated.

How can I upload a file using ServerQuery? I can use ftinitupload, obtain ftkey but I don't know how can I put it in file transfer tool or using it with some kind of connection (telnet for example) to port 30033. I'm intersted even in experiences with ftinitdownload where i'm stuck as for ftinitupload. Another problem is I can get list of files in the server with ftgetfilelist also with cid=0 (to get avatar file list), but ftrenamefile don't accept cid=0.
    Can anybody help me?
    Thanks a lot

ts3file not working??

I copy the file url in the teamspeak file browser. and when i click the link it doesnt work.

Here is the url:

block-ts3viewer.php

It just says unrecognized protocol. What do i do to make it work.

Thread Information