Forum

Thread: Wired headset

Wired headset

Is there a way to use the mic of a wired headset? The app seems to use only the speakers of my headset. That's really sad because the most bluetooth headsets have a bad mic sound.

Really no answer? Not even from the teamspeak team?

uhh you may take a look at the capture settings. if your headset does have an integrated microphone which connects to your PC then you'll be able to set it.

Quote Originally Posted by MCG View Post
    uhh you may take a look at the capture settings. if your headset does have an integrated microphone which connects to your PC then you'll be able to set it.
    I'm talking about the android app, not the windows one.

there are also audio options in the android app under settings - otherwise you'll have to enable this with your operating system.

Quote Originally Posted by MCG View Post
    there are also audio options in the android app under settings - otherwise you'll have to enable this with your operating system.
    All I can change is record...which is voice communication or mic. That doesn't change anything.

Name:  Screenshot_20190826-132209_TeamSpeak.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  281.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianLux View Post
    All I can change is record...which is voice communication or mic. That doesn't change anything.

Name:  Screenshot_20190826-132209_TeamSpeak.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  281.6 KB
    Hello. I have had the same problem with a Xiaomi Mi9, and I have solved it in the Audio settings selecting "Mic" in the menu located at the right. Before this, I had selected "voice comunication".

I hope this can help you.

It seems there is absolutely no way to do that. I bought a bluetooth headset to use it as I want now.

So... I tested it again also if there is really no information from you for this topic.
    My headset is working very nicely on my mobile with the android app. The problem is: Android is not Android. Every fucking producer is doing their own android version and with that some stuff can be totally different.
    Without any information about your mobile not many people can help you - maybe the crystal ball users can - but back to topic:
    With Samsung SM-N9005 with Android(Samsung) 5.0 its working well.

Quote Originally Posted by lightpsycho View Post
    So... I tested it again also if there is really no information from you for this topic.
    My headset is working very nicely on my mobile with the android app. The problem is: Android is not Android. Every fucking producer is doing their own android version and with that some stuff can be totally different.
    Without any information about your mobile not many people can help you - maybe the crystal ball users can - but back to topic:
    With Samsung SM-N9005 with Android(Samsung) 5.0 its working well.
    I got a Samsung SM-N950F running Android (Samsung) 9.0

Thread Information