Forum

Server/Channel group (self) add

I thought about it for a long time and I think that TeamSpeak should add 4 permissions called "i_server_group_add" and "i_server_group_self_add", "i_channel_group_add" and "i_channel_group_self_add" (without the "power").
    In these permissions the person / server group will be able to add specific server group / channel group, unlike the old 4 permissions that in those permissions you can add server groups and channel groups that are under your power and in these permissions you can add any server group or channel group you want that was added to your server group pemission.
    When you open the permissions menu and you go to those 4 permissions, you'll be able to choose from all the server groups and channels groups that you want the server group to have the permission to give them.
    Hope you liked that suggestion and I hope you'll accept it.

There is already a thing like that. My TeamSpeak used to have self server groups.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshGamingYT_ View Post
    There is already a thing like that. My TeamSpeak used to have self server groups.
    No there isn't and wasn't such thing. and our permission system would not allow that.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

I think he refers to the badges... well you could call (but only call) it somehow like this but on the other hand not

Quote Originally Posted by JewHyper View Post
    I thought about it for a long time and I think that TeamSpeak should add 4 permissions called "i_server_group_add" and "i_server_group_self_add", "i_channel_group_add" and "i_channel_group_self_add" (without the "power").
    In these permissions the person / server group will be able to add specific server group / channel group, unlike the old 4 permissions that in those permissions you can add server groups and channel groups that are under your power and in these permissions you can add any server group or channel group you want that was added to your server group pemission.
    When you open the permissions menu and you go to those 4 permissions, you'll be able to choose from all the server groups and channels groups that you want the server group to have the permission to give them.
    Hope you liked that suggestion and I hope you'll accept it.
    I know what u mean/want

for example:

You have a community server, where ppl should have rights to add/remove specific groups by themself (e.g. "Age" groups).
    And the problem is that you can use it to other clients as well (with same servergroup).

my solution:

You can use a Bot as an alternative, which gives you the groups by command.

Thread Information