Forum

Loss of Audio and all Control Inputs while TS3 is active

I am having an issue with TS3 running. After starting TS3 and connecting to a server, after a seemingly random amount of time, I will lose all audio in my headset (HyperX Cloud) and lose my mouse (Logitech G502) and keyboard (Corsair K65) requiring a hard restart of my computer to restore the audio, keyboard and mouse. I can still see things happening in game or on the desktop that don't require input from me. Can anyone help me diagnose this problem?

Thanks,

I assume with that setup you use Win10?
    Can you please have a look into the Event log when it happens the next time?

Also I wonder if you use some other stuff like Voicemeeter or so.

What happens with your keyboard in this time - does it flicker once or so? Or maybe losing the power(partial) (check the LEDs still being powered or not)

If that happens often enough to check it like this: Could you try to get rid of the logitech software and see if it still happens? (just close it after starting the PC no need to uninstall it)

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by lightpsycho View Post
    I assume with that setup you use Win10? Yes, I use Windows 10.
    Can you please have a look into the Event log when it happens the next time?

Also I wonder if you use some other stuff like Voicemeeter or so. I used to use overwolf, but I uninstalled overwolf to determine if that was the cause and there was no change in the behavior.

What happens with your keyboard in this time - does it flicker once or so? Or maybe losing the power(partial) (check the LEDs still being powered or not) The Keyboard doesn't do anything. The LEDs stay lit on both my keyboard and mouse when it happens.

If that happens often enough to check it like this: Could you try to get rid of the logitech software and see if it still happens? (just close it after starting the PC no need to uninstall it)

Cheers
    I have attached the event log from the last time it happened. I have answered the questions with responses in bold inside the quote. If it matters, my computer build is below:

Intel Core i7 5960X
    Asus Rampage V Extreme
    4 x 16 GB Corsair Dominator 3000 MHz DDR4 RAM (64 GB total)
    EVGA GeForce RTX 2080Ti FTW3
    2 x 256 GB SATA SSD
    2 x 2 TB NVME SSD (Boot from 1 of these)
    1 x 2 TB 7200 RPM HDD
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sry for the late reply - customers are awful sometimes... Well, I will try to find time after the weekend to go into it a bit deeper but I just tell you as first: I have the Rampage V Extreme as well and I have some problems with that as well. For me its mostly a crash of voicemeter but I can see my LEDs on my keyboard losing power for a moment and win10 is playing the usb connection sound again... Also the gfx are being newly rendered with 0.2s blackscreen. The Rampage V is fucking powerful but seems to be too powerful to say it like this lol

Thread Information