Forum

Computers with no speakers or soundcards.....

Hi, I have been asked to join TeamSpeak 3 by the clan I belong to in an MMO gaming clan.

However, I am 100% deaf and have no sound card or speakers in my computer, in fact the unit was built as suitable for a deaf person. The clan want to communicate with me by typing.

I have tried downloading TS3 twice now but it has failed, with a message saying my computer is not compatible with the download. Is the fact that I have no speakers or sound card the likely reason for this? (Computer is on Windows 10.1, explorer and chrome enabled)

Thanks for any help you can give.

You may did download the wrong binary.
    Windows 10.1?? That was before Windows 10 was released. Make sure you use Windows 10 with latest updates.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

I just came accross and follow that threat now since I was working with mostly blind people as trainer and assistant as well - maybe I can suck some information or help out if things should go ahead and the update to win10 was done.
    Cheers!

Thread Information