Forum

TS3 Manager. A modern web interface for maintaining your Teamspeak3 server.

Hey everyone,

I have programmed a new admin tool for teamspeak 3 servers called TS3 Manager. It is web based and the backend is written in NodeJS.
    Originally I created the web interface just for myself because I could not find a good web based tool for my needs and had a lot of problems because some tools are spaming the SeverQuery.
    The TS3 Manager is communicating directly with the ServerQuery via websockets. There is no need to add it to the whitelist. It is basically just a web GUI for the ServerQuery.

For the TS3 Manager is no installation needed. It is just an executable file you have to run in your powershell or terminal. Linux, Mac and Windows are supported.

There is also a hosted version which can be used.

I have created a webpage for all the necessary informations and downloads.
    Go to https://www.ts3.app to get further informations.

I will try to answer any questions as fast as possible.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bildschirmfoto 2019-10-05 um 20.06.59.png 
Views:	390 
Size:	74.6 KB 
ID:	18383Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bildschirmfoto 2019-10-05 um 20.07.59.png 
Views:	208 
Size:	86.6 KB 
ID:	18384Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bildschirmfoto 2019-10-05 um 20.08.12.png 
Views:	218 
Size:	98.3 KB 
ID:	18385Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bildschirmfoto 2019-10-05 um 20.10.21.png 
Views:	217 
Size:	97.2 KB 
ID:	18386

[UPDATE 15-10-19]
    - Fixed client list. In the old version there were only the first 25 entries from database listed. Now all clients are listed correctly.
    - Improved client and channel select fields. Now you can search inside the select field.
    - Added the feature "console". There is now a virtual telnet console available. Hope you like it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ts3 manager console.PNG 
Views:	113 
Size:	46.9 KB 
ID:	18425

[UPDATE 16-10-19]
    - Fixed executables for mac and linux. (They were broken)

[UPDATE 25-11-19]
    - New backend with SSH support
    - The repo is public on Github
    - Dark Mode
    - Other small improvements

[UPDATE 07-12-19]
    - Fixed port bug (#3). Now the correct port is used for the ServerQuery connection.
    - Added the feature "Backup/Restore". Create and deploy snapshots.
    Last edited by joni1802; December 7th, 2019 at 12:47 PM.

Hi,

this looks really promising. Under which license is this software listed? Do you plan to make the hosted version public? Is there a link to your GIT Repo?

Thank you.

Hello bluefire56,

thank you for your feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by bluefire56 View Post
    Under which license is this software listed?
    Right now there is no license. The software is just free to use. If there is enough interest I will list the TS3 Manager under the GNU General Public License.

Quote Originally Posted by bluefire56 View Post
    Do you plan to make the hosted version public? Is there a link to your GIT Repo?
    Yes. When the software is listed under the GNU GPL I will post the link to my git repo.

Also check out the newest update. There is a new "console" feature and further improvements.

New TS3 Manager is public on Github

The new TS3 Manager ist out now. The backend is completely rewritten and uses now the TS3-NodeJS-Library. Thanks to the library the codebase is much more compact and supports now the connection via SSH to the ServerQuery.

There are also some improvents like a Dark Mode on the frontend.

Check out the repo on Github.
    https://github.com/joni1802/ts3-manager

The new TS3 Manager is still in the alpha version because it is not fully tested yet.

You can download it now on SourceForge.

Already better than everything I've tried

Amazing work with this!
    From someone who normally uses his server mainly through phone and dont have a lot of time for pc, I'm very glad to see something I can finally use on my phone for ts.
    A couple of suggestions if interested would be:
    - Remembering server IP and username/password, maybe through cookies...? Maybe automatically log you in even. Same for dark mode, keeping it on dark mode when you log in.
    - not sure if this one is even possible, but chat mode in the server tab so I can keep in touch with the peeps on my server.

I'm gonna try to use SSL only through apache, but that should work just fine too. Probably same way I got webmin and plex running SSL only.

Really hope you continue on this project. Id offer my help but I'm a complete newbie with most server things. But if there is anything a newbie can help, I'd be glad to

Hello lemosilveira,

thank you for your kind words.

Quote Originally Posted by lemosilveira View Post
    Remembering server IP and username/password, maybe through cookies...? Maybe automatically log you in even. Same for dark mode, keeping it on dark mode when you log in.
    In older versions I have implemented this feature but had to remove it again, because there were some issues on mobile with the PWA. I will try to implement this feature again. Right now the username and password can be saved locally by your browser (autofill). Your browser should ask you if you want to save the user credentials after login.
    The dark mode setting is saved in the local storage of your browser. As long you do not delete the local storage for the webpage or using it in an incognito mode the setting should be saved.

not sure if this one is even possible, but chat mode in the server tab so I can keep in touch with the peeps on my server.
    This feature sounds great. I have added it to my list and will try to implement that.

I'm gonna try to use SSL only through apache, but that should work just fine too.
    You can use the TS3 Manager behind a reverse proxy (Apache or NGINX) with SSL. For example the Demo version is running behind an Apache reverse proxy with a Lets Encrypt certificate. In the future I will add a guide on https://www.ts3.app/guide/ for this.

Any help for this project is welcome. I will improve the documentation for other developers on Github.

Last but not least:
    Version 1.1.1-Beta is out now and can be downloaded on SourceForge.

Stay tuned ...

Thread Information