Forum

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bantor View Post
    [...]The server chat exists, but you can't send server messages like in TeamSpeak 3. Could this still be implemented?[...]
    This is also already on the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Bantor View Post
    [...]You can also switch user views between two modes. After a client restart, this setting will be reset. Can I save it to the cache? Would be great![...]
    I guess you mean the two buttons at the top of the server tree view. Those only work temporarly and for each server at the moment.
    Try Settings>Appearance>Use Compact Tree

Btw I'm pretty sure there is an TS5 feature suggestion thread

I have a few issues with the TS5 client:

a) The audio quality is not as good as in TS3, no matter how I turn the settings.
    b) I am missing a quick view of a client's county flag in the channel tree.
    c) A full client connection info where you can see their connection data, including packet loss, overall quality and stuff like that
    d) URLs sent by the TS3 client and received by the TS5 client have their links parsed, but the URL tags are still visible.

And on another note, where can I find the new plugin API? Is it even released yet? Also what about the server plugin API?

I definetly like that the server chat and the activities are different panels now.
    I also very much like the way groups are assigned now, and that badges are not shown like a group anymore, but rather seperated from the groups.
    Also, the way channel are created now is just so much better than before. Just create it, then drag it in where it needs to be.

Also, I noticed the spacers now all say "Legacy Spacer". Does that mean the spacers will be removed, or can we continue using them for a nicer design of the server? (Because in my opinion, channels and subchannels have always looked horrible, and still do, though its not as bad as it was)

I assume most of this is either work in progress or planned in the future, considering that the beta is not very old to say the least.

But mostly, what seemed like a bug to me, is that URLs and BBCode for channels are not yet correctly parsed in TS5, and that the audio quality lacks behind TS3. Especially the audio quality is important, so people actually prefer the TS5 client over the TS3 client.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhhhj_original View Post
    I have a few issues with the TS5 client:

a) The audio quality is not as good as in TS3, no matter how I turn the settings.
    b) I am missing a quick view of a client's county flag in the channel tree.
    c) A full client connection info where you can see their connection data, including packet loss, overall quality and stuff like that
    d) URLs sent by the TS3 client and received by the TS5 client have their links parsed, but the URL tags are still visible.
    a) Some people report this - no idea what may cause that. (I guess you're not talking about the comfort noise?)
    b) Not yet implemented. Don't know if it is planned anyway.
    c) See "Connection status" @ OP.
    b) This is because TS3 uses BBCode and TS5 custom markdown at the moment. I'll ask if there are plans for compatibility/conversion.

You must report the issues to [email protected] ^^

Selecting multiple clients and dragging/moving them doesn't seem to be added yet? I thought this was present already as they added it to TS3?

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick1164 View Post
    Selecting multiple clients and dragging/moving them doesn't seem to be added yet? I thought this was present already as they added it to TS3?
    Nope, see OP.

How does someone enroll into the TS5 beta?

I have a few issues, recommendations with the TS5 client:

1- BBCODE doesn't work at all.
    2- After/Before client server group tag is not implemented yet.
    3- Allow showing more groups icons.
    4- Implementation: When you are more than x seconds without moving mouse on the right side panel (channel info, client info), show the
    banner. Or you can simply show the banner at the top of the right sidebar.
    5- Seems to be a problem with channel icons. Sometimes it doesn't show.
    6- Server group icons should have "display: inline" with client nickname on the server tree.
    7- Respect server groups icon sizes while displaying client info on the right side panel.
    8- Sometimes for some STRANGE reasons my interface blocks, and therefore I can't interact with it: https://i.gyazo.com/b8417f1305302842...d39df16e9c.gif
    9- And finally, you need to do something with the UI. Seems that something is wrong, IDK...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	998998ab8a1be9ae491afa36102dfa98.png 
Views:	303 
Size:	41.1 KB 
ID:	18453   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	b8417f1305302842478096d39df16e9c.jpg 
Views:	286 
Size:	27.8 KB 
ID:	18454  
    Last edited by Chris; October 26th, 2019 at 12:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DalexHD View Post
    3- Allow showing more groups icons..
    Already possible. Go to developer tools and increase the number there (search developer tools in searchbar).

Quote Originally Posted by D0mm4S View Post
    Already possible. Go to developer tools and increase the number there (search developer tools in searchbar).
    That's true, but by default there should be more groups.

That's true, but by default there should be more groups.
    Why? I hate all those servers where you have like 7 groups with an icon. It spams my tree! I have TeamSpeak always on one half of my monitor and I want to read the user names, not look at useless group icons. I think the default limit is a very good choice by TeamSpeak.

I have a few issues, recommendations with the TS5 client:

1- BBCODE doesn't work at all.
    2- After/Before client server group tag is not implemented yet.
    3- Allow showing more groups icons.
    4- Implementation: When you are more than x seconds without moving mouse on the right side panel (channel info, client info), show the
    banner. Or you can simply show the banner at the top of the right sidebar.
    5- Seems to be a problem with channel icons. Sometimes it doesn't show.
    6- Server group icons should have "display: inline" with client nickname on the server tree.
    7- Respect server groups icon sizes while displaying client info on the right side panel.
    8- Sometimes for some STRANGE reasons my interface blocks, and therefore I can't interact with it: https://i.gyazo.com/b8417f1305302842...d39df16e9c.gif
    9- And finally, you need to do something with the UI. Seems that something is wrong, IDK...
    1. And sadly it won't work again in TS5. A custom markdown is there.
    2. WIP afaik.
    3. Having up to 3 server icons and 3 badges on each user as default is enough, just like D0mm4S says.
    4. Are you talking about the server banner? Not sure what the plans are for this.
    5. See OP.
    6. Is this belonging to 3.?
    7. Sorry, but what?
    8. Happening rarely for me too, restarting client works.
    9. Well... IDK what you don't know.

Also doublepost.

Quote Originally Posted by deathdragonaw View Post
    1. Having up to 3 server icons and 3 badges on each user as default is enough, just like D0mm4S says..

https://twitter.com/syoxTS/status/1184414593646505984

It's possible to show more than 3.

I don't know if it was already mentioned or it's in planning... but an option to deactivate the notification sound for someone is requesting talk power (as channel guest) would be nice.
    It's annoying to hear the notification.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Pepps View Post
    I don't know if it was already mentioned or it's in planning... but an option to deactivate the notification sound for someone is requesting talk power (as channel guest) would be nice.
    It's annoying to hear the notification.
    Check more options in notification settings. Open them through the context menu. You should be able to turn them off there.

Thread Information