Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Hi.
    I now about 2 issues so far:

1. On newly created free server there is a wide banner. Even with "keep aspect ratio" settings it shrinks down
    Please see following screenshot: http://scr.ovh/i/1911221024574.jpg
    How to reproduce: just make the right panel as narrow as you can.
    But apparently it works correctly on higher images, example: http://scr.ovh/i/191122104460c.jpg

2. My friend can't setup push-to-talk button on Logitech G29 steering wheel. TS5 does not react when trying to setup button.
    But it works on old TS3 without problems.
    I can only give notification about this. I don't have this wheel to reproduce error and give you more detailed information. Maybe some other users can help to diagnose this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by mirko991 View Post
    Yesterday I tried to create my own server but it seems blocked... Today it continues to say "pending server" (creation...). How is that possible? I tried to delete the software, logout my account but nothing happened. I can't even cancel it.
    I am having the same problem.
    Are there really that many people in the beta that try to set up a server that it takes more than a day or is this simply bugged?

Also, why can I not abort the progress and choose the other option of using my own hardware to set up a server?
    Or even better why can't we have both? The online Server Creation runs in the background while being able to use our own hardware?

Quote Originally Posted by baddog-11 View Post
    Are there really that many people in the beta that try to set up a server that it takes more than a day or is this simply bugged?

Also, why can I not abort the progress and choose the other option of using my own hardware to set up a server?
    Or even better why can't we have both? The online Server Creation runs in the background while being able to use our own hardware?
    Just use your own hardware then man, there is nothing stopping you from doing that. Just download the server and run it.

Quote Originally Posted by skill1917 View Post
    Just use your own hardware then man, there is nothing stopping you from doing that. Just download the server and run it.
    We are talking here about the teamspeak 5 beta as far as I know there is now server client to download (https://beta.teamspeak.com/downloads)

So of course there is something stopping me from doing this.
    As stated on the previous post there is no way of aborting the Pending Server Creation to be then be able to choose the hardware server option.Name:  OtCpLvo.png
Views: 782
Size:  22.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by baddog-11 View Post
    No, that's a bug. If you wouldn't mind PM'ing me your account username I'll try and look into it for you next week. Re-installing your client won't help since it's on our end, but we're keen to try and find out what happened for you.

Oh, and there is no 'TeamSpeak 5' server, so all the hosting options from before are available - including running on your own hardware with the standard TeamSpeak 3 server!

Quote Originally Posted by davinci View Post
    No, that's a bug. If you wouldn't mind PM'ing me your account username I'll try and look into it for you next week. Re-installing your client won't help since it's on our end, but we're keen to try and find out what happened for you.

Oh, and there is no 'TeamSpeak 5' server, so all tCe hosting options from before are available - including running on your own hardware with the standard TeamSpeak 3 server!
    I have the same problem, can I pm you?

I have the same problem too, just started to set up a server yesterday and still in pending state.

Pending server creating

I have this Pending server creation issue too, it's been 10 hours and still circling. Hope you fix this and I can finally try the new ts.

Same problem here since 3 days

After 4 days still in pending... good job!

And you did what davinci asked to do? I see you asked but don't know if you did.
    Quote Originally Posted by davinci View Post
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Thanks everyone, we're slowly rolling out the fix for the 'pending server' issue now - we've fixed one or two individually, and once we're happy it resolves the problem we'll apply it to any other affected users. I'll add more info as we roll it out. Thanks for your patience!

Quote Originally Posted by deathdragonaw View Post
    Added:

Client crashes when trying to connect on any server (Win10)
    Workaround: Installing the big bunch of windows updates you are missing

Discovered by D0mm4S
    Hi all,
    I've been getting the exact same issue (crash when joining a server).
    I'm running Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC (fully updated and installed) (have formated twice today for this issue!)
    I can guarantee the microsoft update doesn't fix the crash when joining a server.
    Been tried on a alternate PC running the exact same OS freshly installed and i can join server without a single issue.
    By checking logs i can see the exact same result as been posted on the page 1.
    Any help would be cool =)

Update on issue

Little update, i had this ts5 crash issue when joining any server, enabled my hma vpn then started ts5, joined server was a success, without vpn i get crash

To anyone with "a crash on connect with Beta 16"

Please post your last log and crash dump in following thread.
    https://forum.teamspeak.com/threads/142313

Ps please use 7-Zip or other packaging tools to shrink the size of that crash dump first. Else you may not be able to upload them in mentioned thread.
    Last edited by dante696; November 27th, 2019 at 01:34 PM.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Thread Information