Forum

help me queryserver login

Hello friends . Please help me with this problem.

I still connect normally to the teamspeak3 server via serverquery login. But yesterday, when it was working, suddenly my game server was shut down by a hacker. It causes sudden shutdown. Then I reconnected between my game and teamspeak via serverquery login so I received no signal. In my server log there is no sign of the server connected and there is no error message. This is how please give me a solution. I searched through the web but did not know my current status. Hope you all will help me. Thank you, thank you very much

sorry my english not good

From your description i would say server is not running or ping and packet loss is to high when you do not get any error message.
    Try to connect from local interface to make sure you are connected to the machine.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

hi dante , I have identified its fault.
    That's because my game server doesn't allow ping to foreign IPs for security purposes

can i change my ts3 server's IP to VietNam IP?
    My game server is International Block IP, so I can't connect to ts3. It only approves for IPs in the country. Is there any way to help me in this matter, sir

Quote Originally Posted by quyhn0302 View Post
    can i change my ts3 server's IP to VietNam IP?
    Move it to or host it from Vietnam. Not really a issue/question for TeamSpeak.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Thread Information