Forum

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Connection Terminated Help Please.

[19:45:44] Connecting to *.*.*.*:8767
    [19:45:44] Connected to server KeN ])
    [19:45:44] (`[ Welcome ]״)
    [19:45:47] Connection timed out

I connect to the server then i see the channel name then it says connection timed out. Sometimes it takes me about 3-4 minutes to get onto the TeamSpeak server so its annoying. I get by just keep on tryin to connect and it finally works.

I'm Running Windows ME and using your latest version of TS.
    The Server Host Uses Windows XP also using latest version.
    Other people don't have this problem its just me >_>

Hello, I own a Guild Wars guild and we got the collectors edition with the TS server. This comes with a number ip and not a word address.

One of my users who can access any other TeamSpeak address cannot access ours and he gets the socket 11004 error just like everyone else here. Nobody else gets this problem and he has tried uninstalling, reinstalling, turning firewalls off etc. Everything on this thread has been tried and still no luck.

The TS server has a password as it is a private channel for our Guild but it doesn't help that we cant get him into it .

Khashul

@whazup911
    => FAQ !

@Khashul
    Can he ping that IP ?

Qoma - which firewall and IDS you are using are critical pieces of information we need to know in order to help you troubleshoot your issue. Not telling us key pieces of information like this is like saying, "TeamSpeak doesn't work. Can you fix it?"

Additionally, everyone who ever needs help needs to read this: http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html as well as the FAQ (its called Frequently Asked Questions for a reason! We don't want the forums filled with the same question over and over again).

Also, please do not post petulent, whiny or demanding posts because you need help. We volunteer to help people. We are not paid. Posting attitude and not well-formed questions will get your issue ignored.

Generally I get to these forums once a week at most. I have been fairly busy but will make an effort to show up here more frequently.

Walkabout

same problem

hi, i have the same problem as most people here, i keep getting the socket error 11004 thing.

ive been using ts for over a year now and never encountered this problem, it was workign fine last night, now today bang! doesnt

i always put in the full ip address's and now they dont work. i have done nothing to my pc, it hasnt crashed or anything, why should it suddenly stop working.

the only way i can now access ts servers is to follow people through on the program xfire.

any suggestions how i can fix this problem?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by badger_grr
    the only way i can now access ts servers is to follow people through on the program xfire.
    Did I understand you right, you can't join the TS server through the client anymore but through xfire (sry, haven't ever used that prog, only heard about it)

yes that is correct mate, and its making things very difficult arg!

ok i know this is becoming very repetitive but i tried everything that you guys have suggested!!

external IP internal IP and even turning off uninstalling my firewall (i have Norton internet Firewall and netgear RPV614 netgear router firewall)

Is their anything like a final resolution for this?? like an update or soething!

Exclamation I have the same problem but its different some how

ok I know ur prolly think im stupid for posting this but im an old user of teamspeak not a noob but I am a noob to all this DNS server crap so if you could please explain this to me and use a little less computer laguage if thats possible

Problem: Ok i do not have like yourtsserver.com in the server address i have 195.621.10.122:8738 and I i go to connect to it and it says Socket error # 11001 Host not found.

Sorry if im annoying u guys posting another thing like this but I just dont get it

Exclamation

Does anyone know where i can get i server for free because i have not got the money to pay for one right now

Fixed

Right i looked through all of the posts about this and i got an idea, i deleted the port at the end eg "ts2.teamspeakcentral.net:8767" but i changed it to "ts2.teamspeakcentral.net" pressed connect and it worked hope this helps

OMG, I put in the IP= 11004
    I put in server name"which i guEst and couldnt find it"=11001
    someone pls help me, via email, this is really getting me angry, been doing this for like 3-4 days, and all eVeryone is saying is use the Ip but thats were I get the error

at first i thought mine was broken then i tried some things from ppl and the one that worked was the cmd windows one the only problem was i wasnt getting a socket error it was saying my server was offline but it wasnt because i called my fried and he said he was on it so can someone help me?

Question INTER/ETHERnet connection?

K, i'm at college, and I'm wondering whether the local wiFI connection/ethernet connection is blocking me from using TS. I'm still working out the IP issue with the 04 error...

but anyone know how to bypass this?

Ok Im having the same problem. Im using Win XP Pro, on a very good computer. System is less then 6 months old. Sound Card on board.

Im running the basic Win XP Firewall, and Norton Internet Security. Ive input to both to allow Team Speak to work freely. Ive also used the IP address for the place Im trying to connect to.

I have tried to ping the server, and it doesnt work, I will confirm that I have the correct IP address today. I will repost after I have confirmed this.

My son has an older computer, that runs exactly the same software, and he is able to use this system just fine with NO problems.

I unfortunaly am recieving Socet 11004 Errors still.

Any other possible causes / solutions to this??

****Update: I can make use of MSN Messanger without any problems.
    Last edited by Mandrygin; August 22nd, 2005 at 07:57 PM.

Thread Information