Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    what i was wondering if could have other people log into my ts server control panel so that they can change all the settings from names to permissons if you know how plz post here

They must have Server Admin rights and make sure that the permission "AccessWebAdminServer" is enabled for SAs. And they must use this link instead: http://<SERVER IP HERE>:14534/login.html

For those of you that have set a static IP for your PC. And are useing a Linksys router. You must disable the DHCP. Set it for static IP.

Thumbs up w0000t

I can't belive from when i first posted in this topic so long go it's still going, lol.

I sorted my problem anyway, Joined a hosting company http://ucc-hq.org and now we host them free for anyone.. sorted :P

I'll revive a usefull link which sorted my inital problem:

www.portforward.com

Hello, I would like to say that I entered that adress in my adress bar and it said cannot find.

Please explain...

Quote Originally Posted by BaBaKaNuSh
    Hello, I would like to say that I entered that adress in my adress bar and it said cannot find.

Please explain...
    What address? Please explain in a little more detail.

Quote Originally Posted by BaBaKaNuSh

Please explain...
    http://www.portfoward.com doesn't work?

As I said before, Get to know your router interface. Most important thing you can do. You get to the interface by bringing up INTERNET EXPLORER!!!!. In the address bar type in 192.168.1.1. This is the address of the router and is called the default gateway also. You should now be promted for a user name and password. Dont be alarmed by this. All you have to do is call the customer service number in your manual to get this information. By default most of the time username is left blank and password is admin.
    Now you want to look for Forwarding, or Port Forwarding it may even be Virtual Server, UPnP Port Forwarding or Port Range Forwarding. Any of these Should work....You may have to click on advanced setup to find this.
    Once you have the port number entered and made sure that it is set to UDP and or TCP. You have to froward the port to the right LAN ip. That means setting it to the LAN ip of the machine running the server program. If your LAN ip is (example) 192.168.1.101 then you would enter 192.168.1.101 into the ip box provided.

ok this completly fucked up my internet. i put the numbers 192.168.1.1 into the address bar and went there and then i saw that number in these boxes and changed it to my comps ip address. now no one in my house can get on the internet. i did it wrong i kno its my fault but can someone help me fix it. i can't get back to that page because the internets not working i have no clue what do. please help me fix it please

Quote Originally Posted by Cypros
    As I said before, Get to know your router interface. Most important thing you can do. You get to the interface by bringing up INTERNET EXPLORER!!!!. In the address bar type in 192.168.1.1. This is the address of the router and is called the default gateway also. You should now be promted for a user name and password. Dont be alarmed by this. All you have to do is call the customer service number in your manual to get this information. By default most of the time username is left blank and password is admin.
    Now you want to look for Forwarding, or Port Forwarding it may even be Virtual Server, UPnP Port Forwarding or Port Range Forwarding. Any of these Should work....You may have to click on advanced setup to find this.
    Once you have the port number entered and made sure that it is set to UDP and or TCP. You have to froward the port to the right LAN ip. That means setting it to the LAN ip of the machine running the server program. If your LAN ip is (example) 192.168.1.101 then you would enter 192.168.1.101 into the ip box provided.

ok this completly fucked up my internet. i put the numbers 192.168.1.1 into the address bar and went there and then i saw that number in these boxes and changed it to my comps ip address. now no one in my house can get on the internet. i did it wrong i kno its my fault but can someone help me fix it. i can't get back to that page because the internets not working i have no clue what do. please help me fix it please
    Sorry, but it seems that you don't know what you're talking about. Different routers work different ways and are not all accessed the same way or by the same IP. The answer your question, try hitting the reset button for a while on your router. It should set it to the factory default.

Quote Originally Posted by sgtbenc
    Sorry, but it seems that you don't know what you're talking about. Different routers work different ways and are not all accessed the same way or by the same IP. The answer your question, try hitting the reset button for a while on your router. It should set it to the factory default.
    ok thank you ill try that. o and ur right i have no clue what im doing thats why i fucked it up lol.

Talking For those with Linksys router

For those with Linksys router - http://img488.imageshack.us/img488/7947/ts2pl.jpg

- Flush

Quote Originally Posted by Flush
    For those with Linksys router - http://img488.imageshack.us/img488/7947/ts2pl.jpg

- Flush
    ok i have linksys router now how to i get to this page. it would help if u had msn or aim so i could talk directly. im not very good with the hardware of wireless networking.

Try going to http://www.portforward.com/routers.htm, select your router then select Teamspeak from the list and follow those instructions.

Quote Originally Posted by sgtbenc
    Try going to http://www.portforward.com/routers.htm, select your router then select Teamspeak from the list and follow those instructions.
    sweet it worked awsome i love u

ok now my friend can't get into it he puts in the server address and a nickname and he still can't connect

nvm it was a parental block

Thread Information