Forum

wireless router prob's!

please help me!!! i have same problem as he got but i have a wireless router, i have opened the ports and everything, (udp).

i can find it on web servers list, but cant connect to it.
    i have tested the most of your faq's like that one, bound to ip etc.

Please i need quick help! I need the ts server for my clan.

Thanks! TS rules!
    GoryFun | aao team founder
    Teamspeak ip: 62.80.199.69
    Password: 1576

/edited : logfile::

-------------- log started at 19-08-04 16:16 -------------
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    19-08-04 16:16:37,ALL,Info,server, Server init initialized
    19-08-04 16:16:37,ALL,Info,server, Server version: 2.0.20.1 Win32
    19-08-04 16:16:38,ALL,Info,server, Starting VirtualServer id:1 with port:8767
    19-08-04 16:16:38,ERROR,All,SERVER, VirtualServer startup failed with port 8767, Exception: EIdSocketError.Socket Error # 10049
    Cannot assign requested address.
    19-08-04 16:16:38,ERROR,All,WEBINTERFACE, WebInterface startup failed with port 14534, Exception:Socket Error # 10049
    19-08-04 16:16:38,ERROR,All,TCPQUERY, TCPQuery startup failed with port 51234, Exception: Socket Error # 10049
    19-08-04 16:16:38,ALL,Info,server, Server init finished

edited/ what can it be? i have opened all required ports!!

m&m's Guest
    dont use your realworld ip to join your server on your own lan !! use the lan ip most likely a 10.x.x.x or 192.168.x.x # look in service tray for the servers icon and r/click it look for the your ip tab the one the sits next to the pc is the lan ip you use
    the 1 by the globe is real world ip members from out side your house use this

thats what im doing mate, my lan ip is 192.168.0.3, and world ip is 62.80.199.69

still, i can join to the lan ip but not on the world!!

m&m's Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by !!GoryFun!!
    thats what im doing mate, my lan ip is 192.168.0.3, and world ip is 62.80.199.69

still, i can join to the lan ip but not on the world!!
    limatations of the router you DONT use the real world ip from your lan when logging in you use 192.168.0.3 you give out the 62.80.199.69 to others so they can join but when useing a router you need to port foward 8767 udp and place the ip and chech enable/save as well

so ill join the lan ip and the rest join from world ip?

WTF now my world ip disappeared.. whats happening?

Thanks for helping, but i dont know whats happening. im really stupid, need to learn how it goes :P love you m&m lol j/k

ey can someone try to join? a member cant get in? and i cant see the world ip on my server ip's please help meeee

+ that my admin passwords was totally erased from the log file for some reason? this fucks up everything, well we had thunder and i needed to take out the plug directly, maybe thats a reason?

m&m's Guest
    ey can someone try to join? a member cant get in? and i cant see the world ip on my server ip's please help meeee

+ that my admin passwords was totally erased from the log file for some reason? this fucks up everything, well we had thunder and i needed to take out the plug directly, maybe thats a reason?
    go to your teamspeak folder and open your server text file line 11 and 12 i think have your passwords in them ,

yeah but how that i cant see the world ip any longer at my ips?? when i right click the server icon?

m&m's Guest
    yeah but how that i cant see the world ip any longer at my ips?? when i right click the server icon?
    that dont matter , when we try to join your serve we get the error "no reply from server" 99% of the time it's becuse the router is stoping the conection !!!! the other 1 % is becuse the server is not online , with that said open your router port in portfowarding so the real world can conect to it 8767 udp also a firewall program can block ts

Thread Information