Forum

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849

Thread: TS3 Wishlist

suggestion for Voice Activation

Is it possible to add an option to trigger Voice Activation(VOX) only when there was at least a voice for a defined time (for example 50ms)?

Is it possible to add an option to trigger Voice Activation(VOX) a defined time longer than there is voice?

This would be very great, thanks!

If i ban a player with her ID, then change the user her ID and can join the Server.

A hardware-id Ban is better I can use a hardware-id better for permissions, because the users change her ids...

I cant move files from my desktop to the File-Browser window. I must use the "Upload Files" Button.

Whisper List - A must have for me!

Hey, I'd like to suggest a simple extension to whisper lists.

I have a group of like 40 people using my teamspeak, and we use whisper lists alot for games we play.

Unfortunately, the channels are updated ALOT, and it is real pain to have to get everyone to make changes to their whisper list.

We have one channel called "Units".

So like

Units
    --> Unit 1
    --> Unit 2

I would like it so there is a box next to every channel you add to tick if you want to stream to subchannels or not.

So if I add Units, and then tick subchannels, my whisper will stream to unit 1 and unit 2 aswell.

Thanks for reading, and I hope this will benefit other people too.

Not so much a wishlist for the program itself, but for this website.

It would be really good if a wiki was setup as a form of documentation for TS3.

Let those who want to edit it do so, at the moment there's very little documentation about what everything in the program actually does.

Cool Dunno if it's been added yet, but..

Maybe I've missed the option, but I sure wish I could import TS2 server lists into Ts3 bookmarks!

As previously mentioned:

1) Support DNS servers being able to provide port information for a teamspeak server (so that rental customers can all enjoy myserver.myprovider.com without a port number) (use the TEXT record or something?).

2) Web-based server list would be nice

LDAP support for the server.

Connections over ssl would be nice

Possibility to negate the regexp when adding a ban rule by name.

For example I only want to allow clients with nicknames containing characters [a-zA-Z0-9_] .

Thank you!

Prive team chat with more than 3 Users.
    A User is able to invite someone in a private chat and he can accept it or denied it.

An "automatical auto-unsubscribe powe"r would be nice. At the moment I can do that by myself but its not that what Ive inmagen.
    If a user is joinig a channel which wasnt subscribed before and than he will left the channel than the channel shoulb be automatic unsubscribe. And disable the "left the channel" message if someone is joing a channel with needed subscribe power.

I dont know if it is already possible but it would be nice that we can put videos from youtube in channel description and everyone can see it without using the browser.
    Last edited by Prof.TS; August 21st, 2010 at 06:32 PM.

Thread Information