Forum


Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 730

Thread: TS3 Wishlist

  1. #61
    m&m's Guest
    or increass it for those that do "steal" servers i did not use hack becuse thats a incorect term for whats being done , wouldn't the goonies love a eazer way to take over servers with key binds

  2. #62
    Join Date
    October 2004
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    15
    no dude i mean like people will bind there own keys no like default keys if u simply open ts and go to the top settings/key settings/then have the shit in there where u can grant/revoke sa and shit so yeah.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    germany
    Posts
    2
    i hope it isnt said yet

    i want to creat costum groups and give them costum rights, the default groups arent enough for me

  4. #64
    m&m's Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkComet
    i hope it isnt said yet

    i want to creat costum groups and give them costum rights, the default groups arent enough for me
    all ready said to be in ts3 , setting for groups or on a per user apply

  5. #65
    m&m's Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by eL!M!NaToR
    no dude i mean like people will bind there own keys no like default keys if u simply open ts and go to the top settings/key settings/then have the shit in there where u can grant/revoke sa and shit so yeah.
    i know the key binds , but like i said it would make taking over a server eazer and i don't think the dev's will incorperate that as the goonies are not on there A list , in fact the right click "E" will have a pop up that asks "are you sure you want to grant "?" server admin rights" to make it harder for noobs to get tricked out of there servers .

  6. #66
    Join Date
    October 2004
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    15
    ahh ok i see

  7. #67
    Join Date
    April 2005
    Location
    France
    Posts
    4

    sending telltale

    I wish for a 'sending' telltale.

    When "Voice Activation" is used, I am always worried that ambient sound, keysboard typing, music, breathing or wathever might be enough to trigger broadcasting, spamming my speak mates.

    Or conversely, that whispering doesn't trigger it, leaving me in monologue.


    The obvious way would be some change in the teamspeak tray icon.
    Full screen situations would require an 'on screen display' inlayed.
    Screen exclusives situations, like some game, would require reuse of a keyboard light.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    November 2004
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2
    I mentioned this awhile back, but will reiterate here for a compiled suggestions area.

    A big feature that I'd like to see is a type of normilization.

    I find that users vary in the volume of their speech, whether from their typical voice, microphone, or soundcard. Some users are louder than normal, others more quiet. Having a type of clientside normilization would be really nice to accomdate these situations.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by TALON
    How about a whiteboard. Excellent instruction tool for clan matches; setting up positions on maps and strategies. Throw a map on the white board while youíre in a practice and you can encircle positions and literally draw arrows as to where to go. You canít do this in the game map. Well that my 2 cents. Catch ya later.
    That would be friggen awesome. I'm in a CSS clan and this would be great before scrims and for practices, to figure out strategies for certain maps. Would help us get more organized, which we're the complete opposite of right now. Also could be fun to doodle on when you're bored.

    Also, I would like to see something like Teamspeak Overlay implemented into TS3, where you can see who's talking while you are in-game and maybe add an icon for you if you're on voice activation so you can tell you're talking to someone and not yourself.

    Hmm....what else, what else....can't seem to think of anything else right now, exept nice job on TS2 and hope you do a better job on TS3!

    Oh, sry if my spelling's a little off, typing this at 2:30 in the morning due to an overdose on sobe adrenaline rush, heh.

  10. #70
    m&m's Guest
    what is needed is when you key to whisper or bind to commander you should be able to hear whats being said so you can keep quite if someone is talking at the time you key up them talk when channel is free

  11. #71
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by m&m's
    what is needed is when you key to whisper or bind to commander you should be able to hear whats being said so you can keep quite if someone is talking at the time you key up them talk when channel is free
    I disagree. I'm glad you can't hear it because I'm an SA and I've had players whisper to me while in a sensitive conversation in a passworded room. Maybe your idea can be taken a step further with having a wait for permission to whisper option with keybind

  12. #72
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynge
    I mentioned this awhile back, but will reiterate here for a compiled suggestions area.

    A big feature that I'd like to see is a type of normilization.

    I find that users vary in the volume of their speech, whether from their typical voice, microphone, or soundcard. Some users are louder than normal, others more quiet. Having a type of clientside normilization would be really nice to accomdate these situations.

    DING! DING! DING! THAT is my most wanted feature!!!!!

  13. #73
    m&m's Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rice_klowN
    I disagree. I'm glad you can't hear it because I'm an SA and I've had players whisper to me while in a sensitive conversation in a passworded room. Maybe your idea can be taken a step further with having a wait for permission to whisper option with keybind
    there is a option to block whispers all ready in ts , so if this was a server side or a channel option for clans that want a rank , or command structure they could set it up for that channel and it's sub channels only , so you have a chat up or chat down depending on where in the ranks you are

  14. #74
    Join Date
    December 2003
    Location
    france
    Posts
    35
    1) already asked HTML in description
    2) dont seize the dsp in linux when not connected to server
    3) video for linux ( plugin or interface with gnomemeeting)
    4) sound for msg that is asked by thousand of users
    5) text messages input window still present after the first message
    that s all falks
    but video is a complex job

  15. #75
    Join Date
    June 2005
    Location
    USA, TN
    Posts
    2

    Talking

    Hey all, I run Bama's Spearhead Omaha Server just wanted to add my 2cents worth in.

    1) please add identity annoucement, it's a pain to leave the game to see who joined or left.

    Also,

    2) I'd love to have a Fav TS list for my destop, Something that boots at startup kinda like messenger does. Shows you who all is on your Fav TS server before you join. Maybe add messege through that also, that way someone can leave you a message about when they'll be on or back to TS.

    Bama

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •