Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 42 of 49 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: TS3 Wishlist

Quote Originally Posted by ravendizzle View Post
    1. Clearer voice quality (like ventrilo has)
    2. To support "WHAT U HEAR" input
    3. To be released in the next 2 months.
    I am saying its Not **** Going To Be Relesed In 2 months Otherwise it wud be put in the blog F***.

Most important new fetures imho
    would be
    1) Individual soundsettings for users.
    To be able to increase and decrease volume on sound from
    diffrent users. (must be stored too).
    2) Ability to lower all other sounds when ts has incomming sound and set by how much.
    (Good if you are in a laud fight when someone starts talking)
    3) Good G15 support. (Have good enough 3rd party for TS2 already but hope it will be included in TS3)

My wish list for Teamspeak 3
    1. 64-bit Support
    2. G15 keyboard Support (Display Details on the screen).
    3. The ability to adjust the volume on each member (also on whispers).
    4. Sound regulator [Optional] (Which monitors and controls the dynamic range of sound volume. When enabled, it limits the volume difference between the loudest and softest sound, so as to avoid large volume fluctuations ) it can be useful.

I will be back with some more thoughts on my list

[Edited 12.06.2008]( Just a thought here ... Is this thread still monitored by the developers, if so are you still implementing ideas in to Teamspeak 3 ?? ) just wondering . I hope you are doing a excellent job on Teamspeak 3 and wish you well on the product
    Last edited by Warlord1337; June 13th, 2008 at 01:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Ludwig View Post
    what you mean exactly ? different soundcard ? different volume ?
    Sorry for taking so long i forgot i wrote this message due to much stuff going on elsewhere.

What i meant is that:
    * You can adjust the inboundvolume (that you hear) to match your ears,
    * You can adjust the outboundvolume (for micropone) to adjust your voice volume to others ears.
    * Also that you can with a filter adjust volume on each member connected so you can hear them better or lower the volume if they are too loud.

(Some of these features can be found in ventrilo and are very useful for everyone using the client).

CC, IA. but currently, wherever the army needs me
    the major thing i want to see is: you have your main channel, then you create a sub-channel, then i want to be able to add a sub channel under that. so i can make like Computer Games -> UT -> Red team/Blue Team/Free-for-all then have sub-channel under UT for 2k4, UTIII, or just general chat.

im sure someone said something about this, but as for the multiple channels and having a team captain listen in and talk to both, one or none, have some sort of rule book on team speaking edicate, like the military or something. then, be able to utilize the number pad on the keyboard or something like that to be able to broadcast, or talk to one channel at a time. something like a push to listen if youre a subordinate and you cant talkt o the outside or youre just waiting to talk to the team commander. have some sort of privilage that the channel admin or SA gives you to push to listen or push to talk. g-15/or newer keyboard support and the ability to make scripts so i can use the g buttons or customize my buttons on the keyboard to do different things like jump out of channels but a push of a button.

other than that, thats all i can think of at this moment. i love TS much much better than Vent. im a fan of free stuff, and editing the client or server with a scripting language would be nice, but if a person doenst konw scripting, make it so its all just defaulted. keep up the good work on the TS client/server.
    Last edited by Predatorian; June 18th, 2008 at 03:38 PM. Reason: more idea

Its very own built in Text-to-Speech (Narrator) so when ppl connects it says there name and not just new player or member joined. But if those sounds are gonna be in still thats fine i guess.

Lightbulb Keyup Sounds

Hmm...

1. Ability to adjust each users in-coming sound.
    2. Push-to-Talk Key up sound. Just a small beep or maybe customizable sound that you can hear when you or someone else has key'd up the mic. I used to do CB and Ham and currently use Vent and very used to this feature.

What about the new Permission System?
    It would be helpful if you were able to add your own permissions .

Quote Originally Posted by morris View Post
    What about the new Permission System?
    It would be helpful if you were able to add your own permissions .
    I think that is exactly what the dev's planned to include.

Quote Originally Posted by Killingmarv View Post
    I think that is exactly what the dev's planned to include.

Oh, no, I don't mean creating our own groups and or giving them rights...
    I mean creating our own rights, for doing new (or not so new) things, php pages will retrieve user permissions, the new phpBB permissions system allows us to make our own app and retrieve user and groups permissions for letting them use it different ways.
    Almost sure this modability will be present on the new Teamspeak, even more if they will let us script server side with LUA.
    That could make things waaaaaaaay interesting...

That means that Teamspeak could fit almost any need, with correct tweaking.

EDIT//
    Also, it would be useful if we could set more config parameters like the time until the player get removed from the server when no answer is received (this helps finding when a player really got disconnected(blackouts and so) and when the runs away(Connection->Disconnect or clicking X)). More flexibility, yeah!
    Last edited by morris; July 17th, 2008 at 09:55 PM.

Hello,

First I'd like to say cheers for TS2. It's a great program.

My suggestion or "wish" would be the inclusion of function similar to that provided by the program Team Speak Overlay. I'm sure you know of it but for those who don't it is program that overlays in-game to provide you with information on TS, e.g. if you mic/sound is muted, if someone joins the channel and who they are and also who is speaking.

This would be a fantasic function. I do not know how difficult this would be. It would also need to be compatible with xfire which TS Overlay is not. Even if it is not compatible with Xfire if it was optional then it could be used by those who don't use xfire or used to their preferance.

Thanks Guys, keep up the good work.

Kyle

Talking Continuing my wish list =P

Well here are some more thoughts:

5. Be able to add a comment on other people witch only the user can see. This could just be displayed with a small icon (because of 6.).

Good for noting stuff down

6. Be able to add a comment on self, which everyone in your channel can see or/and players with more talk power can see.

It e.g. could be used to clarify a status, (explaining where/why or what the user is doing):

Example: [Name] [Comment] - [Anonymous] [Eating dinner]

Of cores there is no need to add a comment every time you stand up but I thought it would come in handy in large groups of people (Raids, etc…).

Of cores the comments are written by the user so it could just be something from the top of your head .

It would also be great if at least last 5 comments could be remembered and selected from a drop down list.

7. Add auto afk, simply turn on afk status when the user has not spoken for x minutes.

The user could be able to choose how many minutes before auto afk triggers and of cores would this ability have an on/off switch.
    Could come in handy in some situations.

8. Add ability to stream music on to a channel, from a user/website.

The idea is to have one channel as a chill room, with music on. The music could be streamed from a playlist on a website or high ranking user (admin).

The user would be able to control the volume of the music and when other users speak the volume would drop. (So the music would not be louder than the person speaking).
    The user could control the volume drop as well.

It would be great to have the volume drop as well when the user spoke and letting him decide how much it dropped.

Humm... well that is all for now

Cheers, Anonymous

wish list

i have only 1 wish.

I hope that TS3 comming out in cople of minutes

TS3 Suggestions

What would be really nice if you can turn up the volume on one person and so you dont have to adjust your volume to hear them and than others are to loud. Which is in Ventrilo But it would be nice to get it in teamspeak.

2nd of all it would be nice to have a ding or a noise when some when starts talking or stops.

3rd phonetics would be nice.

Cant wait for ts3

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwimonster View Post
    What would be really nice if you can turn up the volume on one person and so you dont have to adjust your volume to hear them and than others are to loud. Which is in Ventrilo But it would be nice to get it in teamspeak.
    This has been suggested "a couple" of times in this topic already...

Thread Information