Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: TS3 Wishlist

Greetings,

do you consider adding autoupdate feature? Perhaps you'll use CELT codec for TS3. Since this codec is not bit-stream frozen, newer version of TS3 will not be compatible with older ones. Autoupdate for entire application and/or codecs will solve the problem.

Peter

YES! Auto-update with this (BSD licensed), everyone would have less problems, but mainly clan leaders like myself

Maybe alot of people wouldnt think of this, but can there be an option that when you mute someone, you can mute them even when they join back to the ts server they will be muted...Another one is... A seperate chat options like vent so you can chat to everyone (even if your not SA,CA).

Friends and Foes

Track your friends (and foes) through TeamSpeak 3's all new Friends/Foes list. When a friend or foe is added, the TeamSpeak 3 Client remembers your friend or foe's unique identity regardless of whether they change their display/nickname, and regardless of what server you're connected to. TeamSpeak 3 allows you to assign a custom nickname to your friends and can play a custom sound event when your friends come online. TeamSpeak 3 also tracks your friends/foes "last seen" date and allows you to permanently mute/ignore your foes.
    http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=teamspeak3

Quote Originally Posted by CobraPL View Post
    Greetings,

do you consider adding autoupdate feature? Perhaps you'll use CELT codec for TS3. Since this codec is not bit-stream frozen, newer version of TS3 will not be compatible with older ones. Autoupdate for entire application and/or codecs will solve the problem.

Peter
    Already implemented.

I am posting this without any checks against implemented list:
    Notification sound when someone send a message(with some triggers like when the person have not TeamSpeak as active window atm)

Quote Originally Posted by Tomas View Post
    I am posting this without any checks against implemented list:
    Notification sound when someone send a message(with some triggers like when the person have not TeamSpeak as active window atm)
    Notification sounds are also already implemented.

..add nothing!!!!... just release that gdam thing

Hello,

I am not sure if this is currently an option with Team Speak 3 or not given the limited information..

However, I would like to make the following suggestion. That the client have the option of not automatically having all the sub-channel tree's expanded.

With a server with over 150 channels and countless sub-channels, it makes the scrolling never ending!

Thanks

PS. I already have a thread for this, just noticed this topic and thought I would add it to it..

Quote Originally Posted by Spaldo View Post
    However, I would like to make the following suggestion. That the client have the option of not automatically having all the sub-channel tree's expanded.
    Already implemented... I'm repeating myself...

Maybe it would be cool to complile it for an marvel processor used in a nas like an qnap 119.

Regards

Hi.

Ive searched abit on the forums and havnt really seen a wish that i am looking for.

First of all, really looking forward to TS3, there is one thing i really want to be implanted in TS3 and that is the comment system Ventrilo uses, a user is for example putting the /connect IP:PORT ;password PASS for the server that we are going to play on, all the other users can then just copy that comment with a few clicks, its ALOT easier then have to type a message to all the players, they have to copy that message with ctrl c etc.

Thats what I have to say, keep up the great work guys. Hope to see this implanted to TS3, its a relly important feature for us FPS gamers that use the /connect in the console.

Cheers.

Hi all, I did start to read this thread and made a few pages , but 47 is just to much, so I hope this hasn't been sugested yet.

I run a website just for my friends for a few years now and we use a teamspeak server. Over this time we have changed teamspeak server provider several times for various reasons, Everytime we change the server, we have to share the new IP with everybody but there's always somebody that doesn't get it.

For what I know, we can join a ts server using a domain name but only if the port is 8767. 99.9999% of all rented servers use other ports.

My sugestion is, what about if TS3 includes an option to join a server through a web domain, for example www.jupiter4.eu and with a editable file of some sort on the root of that domain, it would connect to the correct ip/port .

I think this would be very usefull.

Thanks for reading
    I never rented a server but I can say for sure that friends joined using a free domain I had setup. It was something like tyvd.isa-geek.com:8989 <Example port numbers. This works for websites as well, in an example, say you hosted a small site from home but port 80 was blocked by your ISP, you would connect with.. just as an example.. http://homeipdns.com:8080/ My dns was a free one provided by dyndns but it I assume it would work on a rented server all the same.

Just use a TS Viewer...

Well a load Sever details function should be possible to realize. But with an extra mile it might be possible with ts2 too...

First Idea:
    then write a script wich forwards you to teamspeak://your.address.tld:Port but that link needs to be opened in a browser...

Annother one (I dont know if that will work...):
    Maybe you can register a service in your DNS Server Configuration. Please correct me if I'm wrong!

here's an example
    subdomainName.domainName.tld. SRV 0 0 <PortNumber> domainName.tld.

Edit: that doesnt work... i just tried it in at my lan
    Last edited by Scph10000bin; September 7th, 2009 at 02:39 PM.

Thread Information