Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Lightbulb Plugin Sound filters for TS3 - wishlist

I'm flight simulation freak. I use TS a lot in MP free flying, combat missions, dogfights.
    I'd like to have more immersion by simulated AM radio sound distortion, noises, clicks etc.
    This could be done if TS would support sound filters or had an option to simulate radio communication typical for AM and aviation (f.e. additional filters for bad weather).
    All these filters could be selected on channel admin level. So if there is a combat mission in bad weather he selects the right filter.

I have big hopes for TeamSpeak 3.0

Red face

[scratch my head] ... all the people asking for better codecs and soundquality, you´re diffrent!
    I always found: any kind of noise or distortion is corrupting attention while playing.

Hey,

@ Timeless:
    I think Radio Filters doesn't mean that the sound quality gets poor so that you can't understand what others are talking about.
    It would rather filter all basses and perhaps produce a bit of noise.

In my opinion Radio Filters would incrase the game play a lot and i really hope, that TS3 will support Radio Filters.

An equalizer feature has been suggested before, and I would apreciate , too.
    But only to improve quality. Not to produce artificial AM Radio sound -> emphasize a narrow band qualitiy.
    In the latest TS2 version a basscut filter was build in, which improves comprehensibility.

bump! Please make this a reality! I miss Roger Wilco.

Please make it happen, I would be happy with a "walkie talkie" sound at the beginning and end of all transmissions! It must be pretty simple!

im looking for the same thing as well
    im a flight simmer and tsnoise dont work on TS3

Thread Information