Forum

Smile Server admin rights revoked

Hi guyz i just had my server rights revoked & my ip was banned i`ve looked on the forum tried everything that was suggested to no avail, but this is how i got round it for anyone with same problem.

1. uninstall ts client & ts server
    2. uninstall ethernet drivers
    3. remove ethernet card from pci slot reboot machine
    4. put ethernet card back in & re-install ts & server

this provided me with new ip to get ts going again.

Oh! btw i didnt manage to get the guyz ip address that did this but the name you should look out for is ( Hi Hi ) unless he changes it.

hope this is of some help.

Quote Originally Posted by <cx>recoil
    Hi guyz i just had my server rights revoked & my ip was banned i`ve looked on the forum tried everything that was suggested to no avail, but this is how i got round it for anyone with same problem.

1. uninstall ts client & ts server
    2. uninstall ethernet drivers
    3. remove ethernet card from pci slot reboot machine
    4. put ethernet card back in & re-install ts & server

this provided me with new ip to get ts going again.

Oh! btw i didnt manage to get the guyz ip address that did this but the name you should look out for is ( Hi Hi ) unless he changes it.

hope this is of some help.
    this has been a huge problem . i even have it so no one has a right to do anything and yet they still get in with sa rights and ban all

this is a huge problem .. is ts going to even step up and address the problem??

Bastian Guest
    Once again: Proof that there is a security flaw and tell the TS team (in private) where to find it. They will release a fix as soon as possible.

When you can't do that, chances are hight that this problem is caused by weak passwords and bad system setup. This is your problem and not a problem of teamspeak or anyone else but you.

You are responsible to keep your system up to date and safe.

sorry but there is nothing wrong with the security of my pc & as for ts i changed password on numerous occasions & he is still getting in his name now is ( Hi Hi ) he is nothing plain & simple a hacker who is going around getting into ppl`s ts.

thnx for the offer m8 but like it says on my first post above it explains how i got round it
    !! CHEERS !!

Thread Information