Forum

Exclamation Server Issues...

Hi there,

6 months ago I could run my TS server fine..I chose to un install the server and then used a rented one. Now I want to run my own server, so I downloaded the program.

I can join it from the local address but other players cannot join the server thorugh the global address.

Ok, I have the same firewall as when I did run the server (and all permissions are ok for TS). The only thing new that I have in my PC is my linksys router..I assume this is what is causing my problem.

I have read guides to open ports and have tried everything..I just havent been able to open the ports and when I thought I did, I ran a server test and it said it was not running. Im sorry, i know u have guides on how to do this but they havent worked for me, can someone help?

Check this site for testing:
    http://ts2test.planetteamspeak.com/

Yes..I know that site..

But i need further help with port forwarding..If Screenshots of my router setup are needed for help, I will supply them

Quote Originally Posted by $acramento
    Yes..I know that site..

But i need further help with port forwarding..If Screenshots of my router setup are needed for help, I will supply them
    Ok also for you. This is the teamspeak forum not any router forum.

Help with portforwarding:

www.google.de
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/port_forwarding
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/network...ss_translation

Well, I dont mean to be rude but if Im having issues with my router specificly with your program I have a more than valid excuse to ask for support here. But I guess I will have to research on it instead of getting help in a forum that is maade to do so.

SO many forums that are made for help always direct you to other resources, or never give you a direct answer..Please dont take this seriously, but really, I was asking for something dealing with teamspeak, if i was asking help for something that has to do nothing with TS, then you can say that.

Alright, this three sites have info, but if I type "port forwarding with teamspeak" I am going to get exactly what I needed...yea right If I do get some kind of link it will be a link to here!

Thanks for your time, I will figure it out somehow

Quote Originally Posted by $acramento
    Well, I dont mean to be rude but if Im having issues with my router specificly with your program I have a more than valid excuse to ask for support here. But I guess I will have to research on it instead of getting help in a forum that is maade to do so.

SO many forums that are made for help always direct you to other resources, or never give you a direct answer..Please dont take this seriously, but really, I was asking for something dealing with teamspeak, if i was asking help for something that has to do nothing with TS, then you can say that.

Alright, this three sites have info, but if I type "port forwarding with teamspeak" I am going to get exactly what I needed...yea right If I do get some kind of link it will be a link to here!

Thanks for your time, I will figure it out somehow
    Again,Again and Again: Your Problem has nothing to do with Teamspeak. If you would use another programm with ports forwarding you had the same problem.
    1. Ask your support of the Router
    2. Ask a friend
    3. Ask in a router forum (NOT Teamspeak)
    4. Or tell me the Router Model, Name ... and I would look with google for the manual. I'm sure you can get it with google.

Please look at this thread, $acramento

http://forum.goteamspeak.com/showthread.php?t=15092

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless
    Check this site for testing:
    http://ts2test.planetteamspeak.com/

Pretty cool - thanks - now I can point people there to test!

Thread Information