Forum

Thread: Server Transfer

Server Transfer

Hi Everybody! This is my first post here and first of all I would like to say that what an amazing software TS is. I just love it.
    Now to my query. 2 days back I created a TS server on my Vista x64 SP2. Since I'm behind a NAT as my DSL modem is my dialer as its working in PPPoE mode, I forwarded the necessary port, 8767 and everything worked out just fine. Now I want to shift the server from my desktop to my laptop to ensure its availability even in case of power cut as I can power my modem off a USB port.
    I want to know as to how to transfer the server without loosing any user and account data?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Rudick View Post
    Hi Everybody! This is my first post here and first of all I would like to say that what an amazing software TS is. I just love it.
    Now to my query. 2 days back I created a TS server on my Vista x64 SP2. Since I'm behind a NAT as my DSL modem is my dialer as its working in PPPoE mode, I forwarded the necessary port, 8767 and everything worked out just fine. Now I want to shift the server from my desktop to my laptop to ensure its availability even in case of power cut as I can power my modem off a USB port.
    I want to know as to how to transfer the server without loosing any user and account data?
    Hi there and welcome!

Before post any doubts you should search in the forum.
    Any way, check this:

http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...ransfer+server

http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...ransfer+server

Cheers!!!

Thread Information