Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
    What I'm saying is that the more they work on making non-security related updates for TS2, the longer it will take for TS3 to come out.

BTW: How can you like TS3 before it comes out? And if you somehow found yourself addicted to the screenshots and words that describe TS3 on the Dev Blog, how would that make someone like TS2 more? The same reasons for certain people to prefer other VOIP applications would still be there.

we updated it.... nothing special.. but.. we did it :P

I see... Thanks.

BHKai is offline -= Undercover TeamSpeak Fanatic =-
    There is not even a german translation to download that I know of, so I do not see you getting one in Brazilian anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by BHKai View Post
    There is not even a german translation to download that I know of, so I do not see you getting one in Brazilian anytime soon.
    If you read the post you will find this:
    • # Added German translation created by dante696.

So, surely there IS a german translation. Maybe YOU can't download, and, of course, me neither, but someone CAN...

Therefore, I was only "dreaming" and please, do not consider my post, your post is much more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by morris View Post
    So, surely there IS a german translation. Maybe YOU can't download, and, of course, me neither, but someone CAN...
    Yes, a german translation exists and (more importantly) a framework which allows "sane" translation of the texts of the upcoming ts3 client, so I am quite positive that we will be able to provide the ts3 client in multiple languages with some help from our community :>. Currently the translation is just to test that this translation framework is working correctly, so don't you go bothering us just yet if you would like to translate things...

is it unicode native? if so then no worries.

As you can see, we have quite a long list of changes (and these are only the changes since our last ALPHA client release, 14 days ago). We are still hoping to reach BETA stage (feature completness) before the snow melts.

Now with that statement said, does that mean that TeamSpeak 3 is going to be in testing until at least march? Also when you say, "Feature Completness", Does that mean that the product is complete and everything is ready to be released?? If so, will Beta be open for everyone or will the official release probably in June of 2008?

Glad to see progress is still being made. Good work.

Quote Originally Posted by maggy View Post
    is it unicode native? if so then no worries.
    no worries then

Quote Originally Posted by R. Ludwig View Post
    we updated it.... nothing special.. but.. we did it :P
    The link to your TeamSpeak 3 BETA Portal is very hard to guess

Yep very hard to guess. I have to admit i tried to guess a little lol But from not knowing where to even start i would say its almost impossible.

Any idea when there might be a new entry in the Dev Blog?

BHKai is offline -= Undercover TeamSpeak Fanatic =-
    Seems the next one might be the release of TS3, but that does not mean that it will be finished soon.

Another two months and no dev blog update. It's getting depressing guys. I understand you are busy, but c'mon...what's five minutes out of the day for one person to say something about what you've achieved in the last week. Surely you could chug a beer to catch up with the rest after work.

Vent 3 is out...Why can't we atleast start beta testing? I mean...TS is sooo much better than Vent imho but I know I'm not the only one getting ancy.

Thread Information