Forum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    i would love to have this as well. windows mobile 5/6.. since 6 is right around the corner. (may 4th for tmobile users).

skype just plain sucks on WM5 for lack of better wording.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperTyphoon View Post
    TS for the ti-83 plus graphing calculators so i could use them in math class
    I WITH YA ALL THE WAY ON THAT ONE!!!!!
    i got lots of games on my calculator already.
    And I save my math equations into the calculator so that when I go into a test I can just look at it on my calc! Archive FTW!

Make TS for Mobile WM6.1 please

My Processor AMR 500MHZ

HTC Tytn2

Hello, I need team speak for windows mobile 6.1, I have a Samsung I900 (omnia).

I use the team speak to diary, and need to install it in my telephone that me would be of great help.

If some version exists, do not hesitate to communicate it to me.

I live in Argentina,

Cya and thanks!

This would be a great idea, I used it on ventrilo before they updated.

As someone running a rather large clan this would be a great way to keep things running nice.

Hope all your wishes be granted.
    We're totally advance with technology. Changes runs fast. Everyday is a new thought for this applied science.

MacyTim
    ------------------
    How intelligent are you?
    Find out here: IQ Test || EQ Test
    Last edited by MacyTim; December 4th, 2009 at 09:24 AM.

I would like to see the dev team make a teamspeak 3 for mobile seeing it's going to come out on a few plateforms, if people had the chance to use teamspeak on their phones while they are away or out so they could finish off their convos without having to come back later and carry it on, if there was a way that the dev team could make teamspeak for phones then it would be a huge market probly not as big as what they get off computers but there would be a big enough Market for it, for example if anyone was in a clan and they were going to miss the last 15 mins of it then it would be great for them not to miss anything and just login with their phone, I know it would help me loads if the dev team made one coz I use teamspeak alot and when I go away I don't really have much time to pop on teamspeak on a laptop or computer of a friends since if they don't have the ip or teamspeak even on their system, it would cut out alot of typeing in ip's and that.
    Instead it would make it easier to have it al ready to go on your phone and if your nowhere near any laptop or computers and you was going to meet one of your mates that you want to meet them and they don't have a phone coz they don't use etc and the only way of getting in contact with them was with teamspeak then it would really make a difference if there was one for all types of phone (windows phones and iPhones) to start off with and if the Market goes sky high then they can move on to other phones as well

I would say that there is a 40% Market for then and if it kicks off then there will be a 90% Market for teamspeak for phones
    I seriously do like the idea

P.S. sorry for the long writting, I was using my phone to write all of it, if I was on my pc it would be smaller
    Last edited by dnarulz; January 21st, 2010 at 01:16 AM. Reason: Missed abit

TS3 on phone

Hi,

would it be possible to connect to teamspeak with a phone ? (like iPhone or Android Phone) ?

is there a tool already existing ? or is something doable ?

thanks

i would like to have ts 3 on my sony ericsson w760a :P would be awesome

I'd like Teamspeak-mobile, too!
    (I have a HTC TyTN II with WM6.5)

btw: there is an app for IPhone called PhoneSpeex

Thread Information