Forum

Cool PDA or pocket pc

Hi, I have the MDA Vario II PDA by T-Mobile i use it on skype and it is all free this phone is the best one out there ,where can i get the softwear so i can run teamspeak this is websigh

http://www.itpro.co.uk/wireless/revi...-vario-ii.html

Quote Originally Posted by Pepper01 View Post
    Hi, I have the MDA Vario II PDA by T-Mobile i use it on skype and it is all free this phone is the best one out there ,where can i get the softwear so i can run teamspeak this is websigh

http://www.itpro.co.uk/wireless/revi...-vario-ii.html
    There isnt any

Thumbs up Client for Windows Mobile PDA's

1> I would pay $25 bucks for just a client version of teamspeak. Not a server but a end user client to connect to my world of warcraft guilds teamspeak server.

2> this would solve a few problems.
    -running multi monitors slows down system performance. So i can see whos being obnoxious on raids with an open mix or having sound issues i can help then solve.

3> being mobile quite a lot I prefer PDA over laptop. Pull out a PDA pop on the blue tooth headset and I can direct raids with out having to install TS PC client all over town.

4> and what size donation would you guys want to kick out a PDA version? Open a paypay donation site and when levels reach $Xxx.xx ? Then if people wanted a PDA version they could be charged a download fee or charged for the actual software and a special key.

SteelWolf
    [email protected]

well i love my laptop to ok, but i know the pda is the think to have
    it has a phone,satnav,voip,games, remote control ,wi-fi,music, f.m. radio, hands free, tuch scheen, voice rec, shit the list is endless and the think it porterbull , more peeps have phone pc lol, and guess what u can not get a laptop free, bet u can get a pda free

Quote Originally Posted by SteelWolf View Post
    1> I would pay $25 bucks for just a client version of teamspeak. Not a server but a end user client to connect to my world of warcraft guilds teamspeak server.

2> this would solve a few problems.
    -running multi monitors slows down system performance. So i can see whos being obnoxious on raids with an open mix or having sound issues i can help then solve.

3> being mobile quite a lot I prefer PDA over laptop. Pull out a PDA pop on the blue tooth headset and I can direct raids with out having to install TS PC client all over town.

4> and what size donation would you guys want to kick out a PDA version? Open a paypay donation site and when levels reach $Xxx.xx ? Then if people wanted a PDA version they could be charged a download fee or charged for the actual software and a special key.

SteelWolf
    [email protected]
    http://www.teamspeakoverlay.com/

Good for ingame display of whoes talking...

It depends what OS's you are thinking for the PDA;s, if it was say windows mobile and such, it may be possible to just have the ts windows built under a different architecture on their build machine...?

Exclamation

Yes i used to use that overlay mid last year for World of Warcraft. but thats for stationary PCs

I'll give it a look but that still requires that TS be installed and it just shows over the game whos talking.

And any Windows mobile divice like windows mobile 2002+ or even version 5
    Last edited by SteelWolf; January 18th, 2007 at 11:29 PM. Reason: typos

Lightbulb

And i also recieved my Dell Axim x51v today and have it all set up. so an over lay is not going to work on a machine that cant even run the exe for TS

I'm after a portable version. Windows Mobile 5. I'd beta test that for nothing!.

Thread Information