Forum

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: TS on iPhone ?

Please stop asking. It will be released with our final version version.
    http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=newsa...ident=20110510
    And it's done, when it's done
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

It's nice to hear, that you would release an TS3 version for I-Phone & Android, but what about the WP7 Users?
    It is possible to releas a client for these? Or is it not possible at the moment because of API support from MS for WP7, so the WP7 Phone-User have to wait for the "mango" update end of the year, or didn't you plan a release for those phones?

This has been answered above!
    It is not planned yet. Maybe we discuss after our final release, to add an Windows (Mobile) version.
    Last edited by R. Ludwig; May 24th, 2011 at 05:30 AM.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

Dante, don't answer us so rude, we're just asking questions... I tought forum were made for that...

Yes it was made for that, but you should read before you ask questions, that has been answered before.

It was? Sorry, but the answer "First things first" was not an answer of the question if there will came a version for WP7, sure you have to do a lot of things first, but a simple yes or no, something like these. Is that too much to ask for?
    Another question i wrote in my post, if a version of TS for WP7 is possible with the API currently available, or WP7 Phone Users have to wait for the release of WP7 update named "Mango" released end of 2011 anyway, a simple yes or no, it is possible or not...

So please don't think your users are stupit, and couldn't read threads or even didn't use the search, the part of your post in big underlined letters is deleted by now...
    If there was another post or thread with the answer i searched for, i've skipped sorry for that, it was not my intention.

Can you stop talking about Windwos in IPhone thread? Thank you
    Last edited by dante696; May 25th, 2011 at 08:39 AM.

i might be a little late on this, but a TS on IPHONE would be a good and bad idea,

Good Idea: You would have fun where ever you go , it would also give you a chance to bring up connections and stuff
    Bad Idea: It would probably lagg out your phone, your phone would crash abunch of times, and losing connection would probably cause you to have to reconnect to the internet

Just My opinion

harrison do you talk without knowing anything? Why would it crash and loose the connection?
    You should check your router

I think that will be great pings, and there is no sense to put Teamspeak 3 on the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by StarGalaxy[Superman] View Post
    I think that will be great pings, and there is no sense to put Teamspeak 3 on the phone.
    Most Smartphones and Tablet PCs are able to use WLAN, which should be great for TS3. And with HSDPA & HSUPA / LTE it should work good, too.

Aw, poor Staff and Dante...
    Give em a break guys, I'm sure they'll do their best as it is,
    there's no reason to continue begging...
    Just wait, and maybe donate enough so they can have a nice long coffee break lol..

Quote Originally Posted by ordubis View Post
    Aw, poor Staff and Dante...
    Give em a break guys, I'm sure they'll do their best as it is,
    there's no reason to continue begging...
    Just wait, and maybe donate enough so they can have a nice long coffee break lol..
    Agreed.
    For those impatient guys out there, you should know that one of the apple's app submission guideline is that BETA software, software that contains bugs detected by QA, or software that crashes will be rejected from iOS App Store. It's not possible for them to release it like TS3 open beta for PCs. To test the software, the tester must have a Team Provisioning Profile set up by the developer or it will not run on legitimate iOS devices.

Quote Originally Posted by copper View Post
    Agreed.
    For those impatient guys out there, you should know that one of the apple's app submission guideline is that BETA software, software that contains bugs detected by QA, or software that crashes will be rejected from iOS App Store. It's not possible for them to release it like TS3 open beta for PCs. To test the software, the tester must have a Team Provisioning Profile set up by the developer or it will not run on legitimate iOS devices.
    I salute you for helping stop the zombie horde.. Wait.. Real life, crap.. uhh.. For helping stop the crazy-gamer horde from attacking the staff.. Haha ^^

Thread Information