Forum

Angry Verizon Will Not Let Me Use My TS Server

Hi, I dont know if anybody knows that verizon does not want there clients useing there bandwith for (self servers of TS2). Has anyone got information on this matter, and is there any way around it. I dont think all the port forwording, IP this, IP that will even matter. Please Reply On This Thread, i need + and - feedback. Thank you (Rob)

BHKai is offline -= Undercover TeamSpeak Fanatic =-
    You can try changing the port number. Do you know if they allow any outgoing?

Unhappy Not shure

Not shure on that, i know i have file sharing programs that work in and out, dont know why TS server does not work

BHKai is offline -= Undercover TeamSpeak Fanatic =-
    What is the model of your modem and router. As with most DSL lines the modem also have router functions, which could be your problems.

Hi, i have a westell 1600 modem with wired ethernet to a lan card,no router, no other computers hooked up. how would i port forword in this DSL modem. Thanks Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Rob/SPD View Post
    Hi, i have a westell 1600 modem with wired ethernet to a lan card,no router, no other computers hooked up. how would i port forword in this DSL modem. Thanks Rob
    Since you obviously didnt spend enough time looking for a answer ill give you halve the answer..
    http://www.portforward.com/english/r...outerindex.htm

Katana, I did look for a month for the answer too my problem. Thank you very much for the link, i am now up and serving thanks too you. Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Rob/SPD View Post
    Katana, I did look for a month for the answer too my problem. Thank you very much for the link, i am now up and serving thanks too you. Rob
    Your welcome. But looking for a month and not coming across this? What search terms did you use, "shoot rubber ducks" ?

LOL. No i was on here but every port forword link i got, i think they wanted $ for it. And i was not about to buy it if that was deff not the problem i was having, but i geuss it was. thanks

Thread Information