Forum

French translation of teamspeak 3

Hi all ,

i see the blog of developers of ts3.

I saw there's a english and a german version...

But no french version?

Can i make it for you or not?

What do i need to do for it?

Thx for answer

BHKai is offline -= Undercover TeamSpeak Fanatic =-
    Maybe read some more of the blog and you will find out. Hell, just type in translation into the search and you will find an answer.

If you need do french translation , let me know . I can do translation.

Exclamation Huna

Quote Originally Posted by Qui-Gon View Post
    Hi all , i see the blog of developers of ts3.

I saw there's a english and a german version...

But no french version?

Can i make it for you or not? What do i need to do for it?
    Thx for answer
    Hi all, i wanna make a Hungarian Translation for the TS 3 . if U want, i get a OFFICIALLY translator 4 free 4 U
    Last edited by Hatlabu_Farkas; March 10th, 2009 at 05:14 PM. Reason: a lots of mistakes

there is only a german&english verison becaue, it comes from germany and english is the worldlanguage

If you people would read the dev blog you would know that TS3 will only be available in Klingon. Only warriors will be able to use it. That's the way it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by BHKai View Post
    Maybe read some more of the blog and you will find out. Hell, just type in translation into the search and you will find an answer.
    agreed
    and exactly there was told that TS3 will have made so easy to use translation thing ... and until it will be released any further discusions about translating TS3 are pointless.
    when it will be you can post and ask for adding yours translation to some languade inside INSTALL pack of TS3. thats what is said there as well. oh yea the translations will be saved in some file (you could say as pluginable plugin) .....

Quote Originally Posted by dextar View Post
    there is only a german&english verison becaue, it comes from germany and english is the worldlanguage
    I cant stand someone telling me german is worldlanguade only cuz german hitler or other german guys make push and did it even our country languade for a while, while killing other unsuittable policy people.

when it comes to TeamSpeak german is here propably cuz there is lots of people using it in germany and maybe most of them dont give a damm about posting in english... also as for testing purposes of translation TS3 german was used in alpha for that purpose. (maybe there is some devs from german ... dont know)
    that is all where it is.

english is the worldlanguage
    I cant stand someone telling me german is worldlanguade
    Perhaps read first, accuse later?

Now some facts to avoid confusion:

* TeamSpeak 3 client native language is English. "Native language" means the texts in the executable.
    * Additional languages can be added with special translation files.
    * One additional language is currently available for testing and development purpose (to see if we overlooked any translatable texts).
    * This additional language is German, and the reason for this choice is that it is the native language of TeamSpeak 3 developers and most of the current alpha testers.
    * Once TeamSpeak 3 is released to the public, we will make an additional download - "translation-pack" or somesuch - available which lets anyone add more languages.
    * Translations can be done with the Qt Linguist tool. The above mentioned translation file can be created with Linguist and loaded in the TeamSpeak 3 client to instantly see the results. The process is actually quite easy but nevertheless work and time-consuming.

Until there is a public release, translation files will not (repeat: not) be made available and thus no translation is possible, because:
    a) without having the client translating makes no sense
    b) currently we are still adding new texts to the client, so translation files are not yet finalized

Quote Originally Posted by PeterS View Post
    Perhaps read first, accuse later?

Now some facts to avoid confusion:
    those smarter knows I wasnt going against TeamSpeak. It was against the guy with the post I quoted above the text which is problem for you.
    that quoted post was
    and only to that post I reacted. that where the story ends. Cuz I cant stand a guy telling me this imho bullsh*t. {why ? I said that in my post back there.}

I guess because of what I posted there before... u can use that Perhaps read first, accuse later? for urself as well. sry.

Thread Information