Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Exclamation Important -- Need Help Please -- Ty !!

Hey, a very annoying thing is happening to me in TS.
    I Talk and it's fine. but if i open up, say.. a game or something. for an example. me and some friends use a teamspeak server to play ClanWar's on Counterstrike Source. but when i open up the game. and push the button to talk, All people hear is a "Buzzing, fuzzle sound" like : KKKRKRRRRRKRRRR.

to make it go back to people hearing me and not the annoying sound, i go into settings Options : and device : input device - output device.

in there i have "primary sound capture driver" and "soundmax HD audio 1 and 0" ...

i think it may have something to do with the fact that i have a microphone ATTATCHED into my laptop. and i'm talking through a microphone that i have bought and plugged in.
    can it be that the codec's swap or something? how do i get rid of this problem? can i deactived/disable my microphone that is attatched inside of my laptop or something? pleae help.. this is very annoying me

not important enough to answer... Please use search

Quote Originally Posted by Katana*GFR* View Post
    not important enough to answer... Please use search
    what do you mean this is not important enough to answer? i thought this community helped people with problems,
    your just using that as an excuse. you don't even know the cause of it...

Like i said use search.. I dont have all these posts by saying this all the time..

You problem is well known and searching the forum yields a load of information.

But if you would have had a better topic title i might have been nice by actually posting some search results..

If it so important you would have hired a ICT guy to fix the problems for you instead of posting here..
    I have tried long enough to be civil to everyone, but lately im getting a bit ticked of people just getting here and expecting a direct solution for there own dam faults.

Quote Originally Posted by Katana*GFR* View Post
    Like i said use search.. I dont have all these posts by saying this all the time..

You problem is well known and searching the forum yields a load of information.

But if you would have had a better topic title i might have been nice by actually posting some search results..

If it so important you would have hired a ICT guy to fix the problems for you instead of posting here..
    I have tried long enough to be civil to everyone, but lately im getting a bit ticked of people just getting here and expecting a direct solution for there own dam faults.
    own dam faults? oh, im blazingly the one to blame right?

BHKai is offline -= Undercover TeamSpeak Fanatic =-
    For example, why your post is not important, i know that you have Vista. l have posted those three words enough for me to be able to post it in about two seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by BHKai View Post
    For example, why your post is not important, i know that you have Vista. l have posted those three words enough for me to be able to post it in about two seconds.
    LMFAO, strange.. because i don't have visa.. i have xp.. can someone please help me?

Well, well, well. Make sure that counterstrike is not changing your sound settings. IE changing your mic volume and such.

Quote Originally Posted by BHKai View Post
    Well, well, well. Make sure that counterstrike is not changing your sound settings. IE changing your mic volume and such.
    how ?? PLEASE HELP ME? tell me how to do this !? it also happen's when i open world of warcraft and have teamspeak on..

I do not have those games. Just check the sound settings and see if there are any input settings for mic and such.

Unhappy

i posted this here because i thought people would help, moderators or even kind people.. but everyone is either ignoring this, or just don't want to help me

Thread Information