Forum

Router accepts but does not find TS server

Hello,

I'm sorry to bother you with again the same subject as so many other people: creating your very own TS server. I've been on portforward.com/ and read the sticky posts around here, I've done it all but can't seem to find the mistake/error,, But I guess this is the best place to go with TS2 troubleshoot

I've installed the TS2 server and I'm able to access it when using 127.0.0.1 as server address. My static IP is 192.168.2.2 while the WAN IP of my router - and the one other people should be accessing - is 81.82.51.79. I've forwarded following ports in my router settings: 8767 UDP, 14534 TCP, 51234 TCP (all with Lan IP Address as 192.168.2.2 - my static IP) and I allowed them in my personal firewall (Vista) as well.

This does not work. Did I just forgot something or am I'm doing something completely wrong?

Thanks in advance,
    Jonathan

Hello,

since this is still a forum, I'm posting a link which will bring you to a page where I did get help and support You will find all answers needed for similar problems there.

http://forum.portforward.com/YaBB.cg...1735;start=8#8

Regards

Thread Information