Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Exclamation TeamSpeak Connectivity Problems

Well until a few days ago I could connect to any server I wanted. Now I am unable to connect to any server. I get the error message "No reply from server, maybe the server is offline, or maybe teamspeak is not running on it.

I have tried many things like reinstalling teamspeak and by-passing my firewalls. I am running on a home network with a Dell router.

If anyone can help me it would be much appreciated.
    Last edited by darkmaiku; August 29th, 2008 at 03:37 AM.

reset router, check firewalls including windows ones, tried pinging the server ur trying to connect to

wow all you did was tell me to do everything i have done. and pinging the server is useless because i know its up and i cant connect to ANY servers.

Then give us more information... and ping would atleast confirm your connection to the server, but basicly if the server you are trying to connect really is up... Its going to either come down to something like your running on a network using a http proxy (Common if your within a work, school, uni environment) or your personal firewall must be blocking connections.

I'm sorry but can you read? I turned off my firewalls AKA by-passed. and no im not in a school or work enviroment i am on a home network with a dell router.

Yes i am able to read thx, and i only asked as u used the phrase by-passed for the firewall, which generally means you had to use something like your freedom and socks cap to get past a firewall. turning off your firewall isn't exactly bypassing it.... Although before insulting people on forums that are trying to help you i reccomend that you check all firewall services that you have running, go under run on the start menu put in services.msc, and turn off all the services that used for firewalls, also make sure you turn off windows firewall.

sorry im just in a bad mood because NOTHING is working.

Thread Information