Forum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

updated developer coming soon?

I'm curious and excited about the new TS3 coming out, do you think we'll have a new developers blog post just giving some more insight. It's been 4 months and they have 6 companies using their SDK. Was even thinking of trying that eve online(think it was that game) that had it built in to see how it was working. Just hope yall keep up the good work and bring us some updated news, I'm sure some people would stop nagging yall to release it already lol, just knowing the progress would make us more excited about it's release. Thanks to tho who care to read and have something good to comment about.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Bunny View Post
    Was even thinking of trying that eve online(think it was that game) that had it built in to see how it was working.
    Nope, it was Vendetta Online.
    http://www.vendetta-online.com/

yes no developper news since 4 months then than teamspeak 3 is in vendetta we want a date for teamspeak 3 windows beta , teamspeak 3 already exist for vendetta then why not for the windows customers

thank you for announce a date for teamspeak 3 out

thank you we wait since 6 years.

thank you for your reply

sorry for my english i am french

updated devblog should be coming fairly soon (within the next 7 days i think).
    You think my answer is stupid ? Read This:
    http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-...ons.html#intro

In a world without fences and walls - who needs windows and gates ?

No but I dream or what we are told that teamspeak coming soon and you put the website updated with the version for companies that want to buy teamspeak, count you out teamspeak 3 for the players that we tell you if you are out teamspeak for players no problem as it will be fixed thank you for your reply

Smile Hahahaha

http://goteamspeak.com/?page=teamspeak3sdk

Teamspeak 3 SDK is now released to the companies and further more will be release to the public soon we hope so stop bitching and just wait the home page is updated as well. Sorry for you being immature and not looking on home page before you post.

zskull we wait since 6 years lol when someone tell soon is not 2 years after the the developper haven't date again well soon maybe the next year

The only reason it took 6 years is cause they first needed to hire all new programmers that can add the sweet databases in and for it to work way better then teamspeak 2 plus add in really clear talking to each other then add more bandwidth so you can have it almost to real time which the delay would be 0.01 seconds. Then second they have to reprogram it to work with vista plus any other operating systems there is out there which means it should take time to fully release an really good and great product in which they are and the security functions should take time as well for it to be great but all hackers will try to work around it cause it keeps there skill up unless there black hackers then your fuck. so be greatful there doing this for us. Teamspeak Team should be greatful that people understand that unlike you don't Teamspeak 3 should be here anyday now due to the first private release which people can sign up for is now here just to get it into more game applications just so they are ready for it and then it will be public unless you don't your server companies to see what they need to do to get it up and running within 5 minutes for when you buy an server from like gameservers.com or other gaming hosting sites. on the official release thanks. Oh yea any great game that has high graphics that is mostly 3D does take an long time like the first 3D game did which took 9 years for it to be successful like it is today so Teamspeak is getting smarter.

Quote Originally Posted by marseille_team View Post
    zskull we wait since 6 years lol when someone tell soon is not 2 years after the the developper haven't date again well soon maybe the next year
    The only reason for your postings is that you've no idea what you're talking about. Get a life...
    Last edited by ScP; October 17th, 2008 at 11:19 PM. Reason: I'm so stupid... :) sorry zskull89!!!

Oi ScP, don't shoot down guys trying to defend us, they are on our side!

Anyways...there is a FAQ entry on why TS3 is taking a lot of time to get done, if you care, I suggest you read it.
    You think my answer is stupid ? Read This:
    http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-...ons.html#intro

In a world without fences and walls - who needs windows and gates ?

Bastian Guest
    Don't listen to Peter. Shoot down as many idiots as you can. It will help turning the world into a better place.

Smile

Peter I know the FAQ but that kid doesn't know sorry peter but i do know the FAQ anyhow SCP i now see that oops so i edit this post .
    Last edited by zskull89; October 18th, 2008 at 05:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zskull89 View Post
    SCP i was trying to defend you guys cause I'm on these forums reading like every two weeks or three i have an life i have like 10 friends i hang with everyday and we do stuff. I'm sorry if it offended the support team or the teamspeak team. But your right i don't know what happen but that made more sense then the FAQ sorry to say at least to me. Sorry SCP won't happen again i was just trying to help you guys by defending you and this Team as Peter said.
    OMFG!!! I've accidentally quoted the wrong posting (actually tried to quote that weird marseille_team guy). You've my apologies...

i shall risk the fury of the mob and bump this in the hope that this had only temporarily slipped peter's mind.

Maggy your my hero

Thread Information