Forum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    its nearly done, just a few cosmetics. sorry :/

the new website content had us doing double shifts, sorry for delays.
    You think my answer is stupid ? Read This:
    http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-...ons.html#intro

In a world without fences and walls - who needs windows and gates ?

Exclamation Patience is a virtue

As curious as we all are about TS3 and have to deal with other clans/guilds whining about Vent being better, let us just be patient. And I guess the people in this thread making the most noise are also those who are using Teamspeak's free clan license? You should be grateful instead of behaving like a jerk, TS2 still does the job for now and it does it well.

We all hope TS3 is going to blow Vent and Mumble away in terms of voice quality, latency and features. Well, let's just give the developers a chance to do so. Let's be honest: nobody wants the beta version to be alpha quality, we want to be able to use it and be as stable as possible. I think it's really brave of the developers to say that it ain't released until THEY feel it's ready. The fact that it has taken them so long can only mean they have something exciting coming up.

Having read that they had someone do the interface conceptualization, I'm really excited about what's coming.
    I can only hope all the interfaces do the operating system they run on justice. Mac users for example are quite picky when it comes to the interface of their apps and that's one of the things where Mumble but especially Ventrilo missed the ball completely, they look awful on every system.

That said, part of a good marketing strategy and exposure is giving people some teasers (and hopefully get digged for it) to keep them interested in the product. I can only think Teamspeak 3 up until now was nothing more than the SDK and some quickly thrown together developer testing interfaces and that doesn't really give the developers the opportunity to publish some screenshots or screencasts about their new product.
    Also, in a small team, blog posts are usually done in people's free time and when nearing the release of a product free time seems to be nothing more than an illusion

Check out our newest developer blog post!
    You think my answer is stupid ? Read This:
    http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-...ons.html#intro

In a world without fences and walls - who needs windows and gates ?

Thread Information