Forum

Question Hi, Is there any system ..?

Hi,
    Is there any system that can be set up TS servers automatically when people order?

BHKai is offline -= Undercover TeamSpeak Fanatic =-

If your going to write it your self, I'd suggest looking into Cyts or Libacts2.
    Although note that when setting server permissions and some other things, it will not always work, cause of the problem in the TS2 webinterface.

Or

Think about using a MySQL database instead of the default TS one, and make changes and things in that, then issue a rehash. Although it becomes interesting when you have multiple physical servers.

It can become very messy.

I wrote such a script and sent a message to him but obviously he has not been online after he started this thread.

Maxi when you say you wrote such a script, was it for remote mysql servers, or what?
    If it is, I would be interested in seeing the script.

It uses a mysql database to store requested, running and old(inactive) servers.
    The teamspeak server is queried by a normal telnet connection.
    The main idea is to make the hoster to be able to create servers on a time basis (24 hours or something like that).
    But this could of course be changed for hosters that are able to create more than 10 servers.

http://maxlin1990.ma.funpic.de/vergabescript
    This is a small faq to my script called "Vergabescript" (I'm sorry, it's in german language but with a few screens.

I do not provide this script in public because I ask for some money to use it

Sounds like a nice wee script.

I am just interested in how you interact with the TS server.
    I have made a full hosting system and it uses some CYTS and Libacts2 for TS interaction, as I dont want to move to a MYSQL database for TS data.
    But cause of the problem with the TS web interface, some times screws some TS settings up.
    I have the system in production and its good, just I want to fix the wee issues of some TS setting not working right.

Would you be willing to share some code snippets of how you interact through the telnet interface?

I can understand why you ask for some money, for the script, as like my system theres probly a hell of a lot of effort put into it.

Thread Information