Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Exclamation Teamspeak help Windows Vista

I just got my new computer and installed TS2. When I attempt to log in it says 'Got a bad respsonse from server'.

I do not know what to do and I am seeking asstance.

New system is Windows Vist 64bit, sound card is SoundMAX Integrated Digital HD Audio. New stuff and everything appears to be up to date.

This says me, if my WLAN is trying to connecting with the network, you should wait for a minute. And look, if you are really connected with your network and that the port is open at your router. If your router only use IPV4 than you shouldn't use IPV6, you can disable it at your settings at your network configuration at win vista.

And if you have ip6 disabled?

do you mean me? no, I don't have vista on my systems, only Linux and Windows.

Problem resolved

If I try to connect as soon as my destop starts I get the bed responce message. If I let everything load up it works fine.

Now I have another problem that someone else has already posted, so I'll bump his post.

Thank you for your reply, I appreciate your time.

Exclamation download problems

I have windows vista and everytime i go to download teamspeak client it goes to install and locks up my computer. how do i get it downloaded and installed? is there something special to do with me having vista?Please help.

Angry

can someone please help me? I have tried to install runing as admin,as xp compatability mode etc. and every time i click yes to install the little window drops down and the install wizard never comes up and my computer locks up and eventually i get the message "not responding". I NEED HELP. is there a way around this or a person that i can talk to to walk me through an install?

Quote Originally Posted by 4./JG11_Decker View Post
    can someone please help me? I have tried to install runing as admin,as xp compatability mode etc. and every time i click yes to install the little window drops down and the install wizard never comes up and my computer locks up and eventually i get the message "not responding". I NEED HELP. is there a way around this or a person that i can talk to to walk me through an install?
    It sounds like your doing fine to me. I would recommend a PC tech support forum to help you. It sounds more in the realm of your pc then the realm of teamspeak related. Although i think there are people here who are well knowledgeable with computers, you might have better luck elsewhere if you find no further help here. But there's something about the install wizard that your computer doesn't like. it could be lots of things.

I finally got it!!! anyone who has the same problem needs to start your computer in safe mode and install it that way. After months of problems it installed perfectly that way. So pass this on to any vista users.

Thank you for posting the solution!

Thread Information