Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Arrow ts2perlmod for ts3?

hey guys!

just wanted to ask if we need something like the ts2perlmod for ts3 or will ts3 have similar features build in? i mean kicking/moving of idle players, kick/ban for overtake/hacking attempts, moving players to afk channels, bad channel/nickname checks and punishments, etc.

dont remember reading those things on the feature-list

found this, might explain some
    Quote Originally Posted by http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=teamspeak3
    Improved Server

The all new TeamSpeak 3 Server represents years of engineering experience creating a powerful, highly scalable VoIP solution. The Server now introduces a Server Query system (formerly TCP Query) which allows powerful scripting and automation tools to be built based on the exact same instruction set and functionality provided by the TeamSpeak 3 Client. In addition, the TeamSpeak 3 Server features a completely overhauled, powerful permissions system with the ability to dynamically create, define, and apply group permissions as you see fit. This provides server administrators superior control and effective tools for managing and building social networks.
    so there possibly may need a tsperlmod-like scripting, who knows till its out

Honestly, whoever developed perlmod did a great job on their teamspeak 2 release so I wouldn't be unhappy if they were the ones to add this functionality to teamspeak 3. With the new plugin system, it should be easier than ever.

Quote Originally Posted by webhostbudd View Post
    Honestly, whoever developed perlmod did a great job on their teamspeak 2 release so I wouldn't be unhappy if they were the ones to add this functionality to teamspeak 3.
    actually ScP from Teamspeak Support did it

that's why i'm asking this on the forum here

Thread Information