Forum

Thread: ts3 overlay

Lightbulb ts3 overlay

i did not feel like reading through the endless pages of threads here so sorry if there is already a thread devoted to this but i was wondering if anyone had a ts3 overlay in mind. now i know how hard it is to program something that does not conflict because of the different hardware and software on each users pc's but i would like to see a overlay like what valve uses (steam). i am a admin on a ts2 server and a gamer also. which tends to conflict with each other because of the security i have for enabling voice rights. it makes me stop playing my game minimize and hopefully the game is programed well enough that it does not crash. now 2 monitors is a option but tends to take up more desktop space. like most 24/7 ts2 servers im running my server on a linux box. so if you have any info or comment feel free to post.

~i really think this is something to look at.

Agreed, definitely a good idea if the team still has time to incorporate it into the release. Even then, I wouldn't be upset if they included it in later releases or a third party plugin is created to extend this functionality(although I have no idea of the scope of the plugin system).

Quote Originally Posted by ***R.A.G.E.*** View Post
    i did not feel like reading through the endless pages of threads here so sorry if there is already a thread devoted to this
    This is why we have a search feature and ask that people use it.

Thread Information