Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

[Release] TS2WebAdmin 2 - A lightweight TeamSpeak 2 Control Panel

Hi folks!

I'm pleased to announce announce that I'm currently working on a new version of TS2WebAdmin. Some of you might remember the first releases of this nifty tool. Basically, the old TS2WebAdmin - initially released in 2004 - was a replacement for TeamSpeak 2's built-in web administration interface which used the design of the official TeamSpeak website and provided some minor improvements based on JavaScript. Thus it was not really a true addon to the TS2 server software, TS2WebAdmin became a very popular utility and motivated many others to create their own translations and designs.

TS2WebAdmin 2 is completely different from its predecessors. It is a lightweight, fully featured web-based management solution for TeamSpeak 2 which is very simple to setup on a PHP (>= 4.3.0) powered host and allows practically limitless customization. In comparison with other third party web administration interfaces, TS2WebAdmin 2 only supports one TS2 server instance, but offers various unique features you might like. The following is just a sample of the diverse functionality TS2WebAdmin 2 will have to offer:

• Simple and clean design
    • XHTML and CSS compliant
    • No SQL database required
    • Fully customizable templates
    • Support for custom modules
    • Three different login levels (Guest, Server Administrator, Super Administrator)
    • Start, stop or delete multiple virtual servers at once
    • Create or modify channels while the virtual server is stopped (80% finished)
    • Backup and restore channels, user registrations and virtual server settings (50% finished)
    • Intuitive live administration to kick or ban active users (40% finished)
    • Integrated TSViewer.com API to query detailed usage statistics
    • Powered by CyTS 2.5.x

I've attached some screenshots so you can imagine the look-and-feel of TS2WebAdmin 2. Please note that this is still work in progress and is not necessarily indicative of the final product. There's still much work to be done. If you'd like to support the development of TS2WebAdmin 2, feel free to make a small donation to the Planet TeamSpeak website so our efforts won't be wasted.

A first release (NOT FEATURE COMPLETE) is available here:

http://www.planetteamspeak.com/compo...id,69/gid,104/

Best regards
    Sven
    Last edited by ScP; September 12th, 2009 at 01:18 AM. Reason: updated feature status

Here are some other screenshots...

i've try it... it is very simple and the ability to use ts's logins is good.

But i suggest to add an integration with the Banner dispatcher and perlmod configuration. Also a multi-language support (with ability to add new langs) can be a great idea!

Also, i had problems with the page "global configuration"
    Error Occurred
    TS2WebAdmin 2.0.0-alpha has reported an error and cancelled your request.

thank you and at all the developers for this fantastic release!
    It's really simple to use.

If you don't want to fix i can see for fix it. I say it because is in alpha stage...

p.s. I've disactivated HTTP default panel of TS, maybe for it or for a permission on a file?

Looks Good

Thanks for your good feedback. I've updated the download package with some minor bugfixes.

Quote Originally Posted by antonio20001 View Post
    But i suggest to add an integration with the Banner dispatcher and perlmod configuration. Also a multi-language support (with ability to add new langs) can be a great idea!
    The current release is by far not feature complete, so I'll see what I can do.

Quote Originally Posted by antonio20001 View Post
    Also, i had problems with the page "global configuration"
    Since most of the servers global configuration settings can only be modified through the original web administration interface, you'll need to enable access to TeamSpeak 2's built-in web server. Otherwise the global configuration module cannot work.

Code:
    Critical Error

Incompatible server version (2.0.20.1)
    what about that one??

j/k, but you shouldnt be so critical thro.

This server version is incompatible because of it's missing sql command in that early release.
    The sql command is very needed to provide some features.

any news about the panel? new progress?

the control panel gets excited all my users xD really!

That's because i want to translate it as soon as possible.

most important part on this (lets call it for short)"tool" is channel perms edit with nice GUI. mostly other operations just put together telnet and server own WEBinternface in release for now. Interesting part is also backups which can get usefull. So in other words this panel will be something like TS SP(I SP). if that is the case there should be also SA logs overwiev.

Now I have a few questions:
    Do I have to register separately for TeamViewer?
    Is there a list where the whole, differences are listed on the normal teamspeak interface?
    Is the new version now Out?
    And how it looks with the Global Settings? Do they now?
    Is there a possibility to create channel via WebAdmin / user to kick?

I think I'll release a new development snapshot soon. I've fixed several bugs that have been reported and tweaked some of the features here and there. Until then, here's a new screenshot for you guys.

Last edited by ScP; August 29th, 2009 at 12:12 AM. Reason: updated screenshot

Hello,
    it will soon enter the function to manage perlmod?
    Then again, I would have ne request, since it focuses on the requirement that there tsviewer.com yes no hostings sponsors, the server name from customers, the need is very very expensive.
    Would welcome the function if the statistic for each server einzelnd [Without TS Viewer] and for the SSA for all servers!
    Man Should there Nutztung slot, and General nutztung. I, as a sponsor must always know what TeamSpeak server is active and not HOW!
    I hope such a function is possible!

Greeting Moglie

I don't understand much of what you're trying to tell me... but as I've stated before, I will NOT add support for the TS2PerlMod or any other third party application. If ou need this functionality, try to find someone who can create a custom module for you.

So... how do I install this??

Is there a readme or a tutorial

thanks

Oh I didn't know I needed to upload this.

Awesome!!! it works. wuts the BEST feature this has?

Thread Information