Forum

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    There are no news about it, but it seems that this is driver releated.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

i have the same problem.
    What i have to do?

There is nothing you can do at this moment. We still have not found whats wrong here,
    but we guess it's an driver incompatibility and we can't do for that.
    Last edited by dante696; October 25th, 2011 at 02:29 PM.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

DEEP pitch

A friend of mine has recently updated his teamspeak to the most recent version. However, after the update, we noticed that his voice had gotten a DEEP pitch. He tried uninstalling Teamspeak and reinstalling, but no luck. He currently uses Teamspeak on a MAC computer, but with Windows XP. Any reason why this is happening? Any more information needed will be provided!
    Also his sound card is a cirrus logic hd audio. Might as well just throw that in there.

Lightbulb Xp on Mac, Slow motion, Robotic Voice.

I have had the same problem as you all and I have found a temporary fix on the internet

http://www.asio4all.com/ Donwload this program and always have checked the folowing

"Always Resample 44.1kHz <-> 48kHz"

and that should solve your problem.

Worked for me ...

Quote Originally Posted by Ancyent View Post
    I have had the same problem as you all and I have found a temporary fix on the internet

http://www.asio4all.com/ Donwload this program and always have checked the folowing

"Always Resample 44.1kHz <-> 48kHz"

and that should solve your problem.

Worked for me ...
    Thanks for the idea, but I sadly dont know how to activate this on Team Speak.
    I have read up on this, and there are a lot of discussions about using ASIO4ALL with other apps, but not with chat apps.
    Can you give me an idea of how you implemented this for Team speak?

Adding another voice of bootcamped Windows XP with exactly the same problems. Zaxter, how did you get asio4all working on this? Like Ancyent, I couldn't work out how to do it and the manual was rather unhelpful.

Also, FYI I've started a thread on the mac forums about this here: https://discussions.apple.com/message/17170454#17170454. Just wanted to put it on their radar

LISTEN UP! I've found a solution for this problem!
    Now I have been suffering from this problem for a long time, and in random times, I found out that this problem was solved and my sound was normal. And my teammates didnt want to use Skype because they loved my funny Darth Vader voice :P

THIS IS WHAT YOU SHOULD DO:

1) Download Skype if you dont have it yet. (your teamspeak should be OFF at this time)
    2) Call somebody, I dont know if Echo Sound Test works or not, but you can try it.
    3) Launch your teamspeak while you're in a call in Skype
    4) Problem solved! Your voice is normal right now!!!! (you can hang up the call it wont matter)

You're welcome guys!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Haponto View Post
    Now I have been suffering from this problem for a long time, and in random times, I found out that this problem was solved and my sound was normal. And my teammates didnt want to use Skype because they loved my funny Darth Vader voice :P

1) Download Skype if you dont have it yet. (your teamspeak should be OFF at this time)
    2) Call somebody, I dont know if Echo Sound Test works or not, but you can try it.
    4) Problem solved! Your voice is normal right now!!!! (you can hang up the call it wont matter)

You're welcome guys!!!
    thanks will try this. question does doing it once fix the problem or do you have to do this procedure every time you want to use TS3?

Quote Originally Posted by Haponto View Post

You're welcome guys!!!

Awesome! This works well as a temporary solution for now!

Just an extra note, Echo Sound Test Works, so just call in then launch TS. You may hang up but do not quit Skype though.

Thread Information