Forum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Matrikz
    You don't have to use your LAN IP, to connect to your own server. You can use localhost or 127.0.0.1.
    Your housemates, have to use the LAN IP and your Friends all over the world, the external IP.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    Matrikz
    You don't have to use your LAN IP, to connect to your own server. You can use localhost or 127.0.0.1.
    Your housemates, have to use the LAN IP and your Friends all over the world, the external IP.
    Please read what i actually wrote, i said you need the LAN IP if the TS3 server is on a different computer that is on your network and 127.0.0.1 (which is localhost) to connect if you are hosting from the same computer you are using the client

Matrikz
    There is a reason that you go up an old thread already answered many times on this forum ?

becaues there was some false information in a few of these posts that would lead someone in the wrong direction, such as setting DMZ to a machine and asking your ISP to open the ports for you.

Maybe i missread something, but as often i read your sentence, it's telling me to connect trough my router hmm.

I am sorry, don't wan't to attack you :-/
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

Help me

Hi, well I'm new and I got to this issue. because Nose create a Topic in this, well I have a TS3 but I have no port, ami does not come out and qerria saver as I can put the port because the port ned to create my server thanks and hopefully plis help me

Quote Originally Posted by zylar View Post
    Hi, well I'm new and I got to this issue. because Nose create a Topic in this, well I have a TS3 but I have no port, ami does not come out and qerria saver as I can put the port because the port ned to create my server thanks and hopefully plis help me
    Maybe this thread can help you:
    http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...cannot-connect)

I know this is old thread but since this thread pops up as first search result in google "teamspeak 3 ports", I want to add one more port.

If you have installed licensekey.dat, you will need to open port for licensing server. Otherway your server wont start up and you will get following error in log:

|ERROR |Accounting | | Unable to connect to accounting server
    |ERROR |ServerLibPriv | | Server() error while starting servermanager, error: unable to connect to accounting server
    2008 TCP for licensechecks. You can allow access to/from 62.146.63.84 (accounting.teamspeak.com) and you won't have to open that port to whole internet.

EDIT: IP is currently 80.190.145.215
    Last edited by kaski; May 10th, 2013 at 10:18 AM.

Angry Please solve my problem is very important in the willing server ports

Please solve my problem is very important in the willing server ports

I work server and you opened in router my own but when I convert it to a server Riisa without a router does not work with the knowledge before you are able to do the server on both sides :::: device or modem that I do linking is the default, and I do not want the router I want to type my modem and this name NanoStation 5

Thank you for your help to solve this problem by bizarre and strange and I will be thankful to you

Redy#
    The question is, what is your question?

My guess for your problem:
    You do not have a routher > Then you can not open or close ports. User just can connect to your server in case no firewall blocks your server.

My friend I are no any problem in the router, but my problem is very large with direct contact to the device named Nano 5

As far i can see on google, this device is an Access Point for Wlan.
    What has it to do with TeamSpeak?
    What does not work?

You need to know your own LAN(or)Local Address to connect ono your Lan or Local Server

Please try to use more details, or what do you mean with direct connection to your device?
    Sounds like a general network Question and not like Teamspeak Server or Client question.

Before you are able to work on the server and router on the direct connection via cable line, and now I can not only to the router and I can not work on the server direct connection that his name is called Line

I don't undesrtand your english sentence.
    I explained it above how you can connect directly to your server.

Thread Information