Forum

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How easy will audio/music streaming be in TeamSpeak 3?

Is there any plugins like Vent offers to stream music into a server? That would be totally awesome. I can't wait until it's out. Only a few more hours.

This plugin would be so awesome. Like just having a chill out music channel that streams some tunes, great idea!

So is there?

I agree. I can do it through TeamSpeak 2 with a physical 3.5mm cable with the jack on both ends, I forget what the cable is called. Anyways, I put it into my mic input and put the other end into my audio output for headsets. Since I use a USB headset, I can use that cable to shoot output right back into my computer as an input. It works quite well. I can hook up my iPod to it too, even the radio.

I hope it's easier that manually changing my stereo mix on/off each time I want to stream music. If it is, I'll be extremely happy

music streaming is already possible with TS3. just use the search function :P

Z_V, I'm setting up a TS3 for my clan, how do I stream music? I assume you might now how being you know where the codec is.

o

Why don't people just listen to their own music? I'll never understand.

Ummmmm...... jlt my post was not aimed at you. LOL. It was in response to nightlore. I just forget to use the quote feature. My bad.

all is good

Again, I'm not trying to be a hassle, but Z_V, how do you create channels with music in them? I'm only reposting because I seem to have been....skipped. To be honest, I would've been happy to be aknowledged with even an, "I don't want to tell you," response.

Cool a lil help

i will like to have Music in my ts3 a lil help here will be nice
    Last edited by reaper935; January 2nd, 2010 at 06:26 AM.

Hey Guys. It is an nice idea but donīt forget about the traffic you do with streaming on an high-quality-codec. Your Hoster will kill your server when you over your monthly limit of traffic

And if you have a dsl16k or lower line then you are not be able to speak in an other channel without crapping your voice in it I know what im talking about. Iīve tested it

well i have cable net and i will like to know how to do this streaming thing ....
    and yes i am a nood on the ts3 thing so all the help will be hella cool

thanks

I run mine from an iPod to the back of a MacMini. My server is a Virtual Machine on the same system so I connect with a host only connection. This saves on bandwidth usage on the internal network and stress-tests my server with all the data that I am streaming. I'm thinking that when I go live for my guild I will disable this feature as it is a data HOG. I transfer a Gig a day and I am not using the music codec!!!

SoD

Exclamation Tutorial

I will make a video explaining how to stream music into TeamSpeak 3. If you have 10.00 dollars (USD), you can make this happen. I'll post it on here when I make the video.

------

Video is now available. Click here to view it.
    Last edited by jlt1087; January 9th, 2010 at 06:18 PM. Reason: Posted tutorial video

Thread Information