Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Server does stop

Is this: I opened my ts and acquired the license for slots, but when activating the server drops it .. I put the key is to teamspeak fall. and now what do I do?

ps: I am Brazilian and my English is not very good, thank you!

Are you self hosted or do you pay for hosting?
    If you have self host, the fastest solution will be to kill the server, delete the database, and relaunch.
    If you pay for a host you need to contact them.

so I'm opening it here, but it's already got a ts opened here and would open the second before giving normal but now gave this error in the license and can not exclude everything because the other ts open

Could you copy and paste the error. I cant understand what you are trying to say. You may have to wait for someone who can understand your native language.

ok, thanks ;/

You CAN'T use SAME license on TWO machines. If you're setting up your "test" server then change slots to 32 and remove your license from that so it'll run as no-license server.

Quote Originally Posted by ARCHI View Post
    You CAN'T use SAME license on TWO machines. If you're setting up your "test" server then change slots to 32 and remove your license from that so it'll run as no-license server.
    You can't? I thought this was one of the cool licensing features of teamspeak3:
    No need to adding host ips to the accounting service any more but just using the same license on every machine (I guess mostly on athp) and let the accounting service collect all neccessary data.

I don't know terms of ATHP license but non-profit license doesn't allow you to run teamspeak server on more than one machine.

The license can be used on more then 1 machine, as long the owner stays the same!
    Hoster mostly own more then 1 server

sgnpp
    We miss your server log?
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Oh well, I messed up things with virtualserver copy :C. Nevermind then, sorry for problem .

Thread Information