Thread: G19 plugin?

Quote Originally Posted by R. Ludwig View Post
    we have g19 support, it just needs to be a little more fancy :P

think we gonna release that also soon.
    5 months later...

Quote Originally Posted by elamre View Post
    5 months later...
    ... still nothing xD

oh fck guys! you promise something witouth delivering. i NEED this!

Ludwig didn't promise it, he said "I think we are going to release it soon."

I, along with most members of this community would like more useful things fixed/added/changed since there already is G19 support it just isn't up to par with what you want. If you "NEED" this that bad then either write a plug-in or find someone who is willing to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by poisonpanik View Post
    Ludwig didn't promise it, he said "I think we are going to release it soon."

I, along with most members of this community would like more useful things fixed/added/changed since there already is G19 support it just isn't up to par with what you want. If you "NEED" this that bad then either write a plug-in or find someone who is willing to do this.

so they have, they only needed to make it a bit more fancy. that doesnt need to take more then 5 months?

and what g19 support? i only see black and white pixelly small stuff on my screen. its not that hard to change it!

and i cant make it by myself, nor can i find somebody else to do it, except for the makers of teamspeak self....

Unhappy Wtf

Still Nothing!!!!

R. Ludwig?
    WTF why does this take so long??
    You have say in December

Quote Originally Posted by R. Ludwig View Post
    (20-12-2009, 15:58)

think we gonna release that also soon.
    BUT NOW IT IS MAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    what is soon?
    in my eyes is soon like next week or like that!

So why do Teamspeak make a app for G15 but not for G 19 at the start of the beta!

Please tell us: Whan is the G19 app comming out???

You'll get the "fancy" plug-in when it's done. You've already got functionality in what is there. Right now I am sure the devs are working on much more important things.

Quote Originally Posted by poisonpanik View Post
    You'll get the "fancy" plug-in when it's done. You've already got functionality in what is there. Right now I am sure the devs are working on much more important things.
    No real functionality since the last version...
    So maybe bugfixing and fancying will go hand in hand...

yesz, its getting a bit too late...
    and what you mean with: much more important things.

? so really important plugins for even more functionality, and therefor bugfixing the ugly g15 plugin ISNT important!?
    u probally dont even have a g19 urself...

so they have, they only needed to make it a bit more fancy. that doesnt need to take more then 5 months?

and what g19 support? i only see black and white pixelly small stuff on my screen. its not that hard to change it!

and i cant make it by myself, nor can i find somebody else to do it, except for the makers of teamspeak self....
    This is a beta, and how could you know that "it isnt dificult" if you cant make it your own? And then something else... do you really think that the developers dont have something better to do then making a "fancy g19 plugin"

At the moment many servers suffer from some crashes with TS3. So please stop whining about a keyboard that also i have. And give some respect to the developers, if you only complain or whine the dev's arent to work any faster for a bunch of people that bought a overpriced keyboard.

See the plugin more as a present, the only thing that is on first place for the dev's is they're baby: "teamspeak 3".

zomg teh drama

i dont say em to work faster. never said em to do.
    they only said that it was nearly done a half year ago. then how isnt it completed already? they should've said:"were working on it". instead of saying its almost finished.
    because this gives us people a wrong illusion.
    also, i can make one of my own, but why do that? you will get 3 the same teamspeak apps, which is totally redundant.
    and that fancy keyboard is a gamerskeyboard. teamspeak is gamers application. you see the connection? so it IS kinda important.

and their baby needs properly education of all kinds, not just of speaking. but also of seeing. g19 plugin is really important

Dante has said that the G15/19 plug-in is being fixed for the next release. TS3 has G19 support.

zomg teh drama

i dont say em to work faster. never said em to do.
    they only said that it was nearly done a half year ago. then how isnt it completed already? they should've said:"were working on it". instead of saying its almost finished.
    because this gives us people a wrong illusion.
    also, i can make one of my own, but why do that? you will get 3 the same teamspeak apps, which is totally redundant.
    and that fancy keyboard is a gamerskeyboard. teamspeak is gamers application. you see the connection? so it IS kinda important.

and their baby needs properly education of all kinds, not just of speaking. but also of seeing. g19 plugin is really important
    To correct one misunderstanding on your side: TS is not and never has been a "gamers application". Its a fully advanced VIOP program that is developed to talk with eachother. (It would be a bit strange if you can't talk with TS3 was it? :P) So sorry, no there isnt a connection, and neither i see a connection. (Alright, I did not count the client and the server at this moment. )

Teamspeak has many capabilities (and yes, a big part of this users are gamers) But ofcourse not all of them. Let's take myself for example, Yes ofcourse i like to play a game. But thats not the whole picute, I also create and organise meetings.

Not the whole world is a game world, they're also people that actually have a job.

And don't get me wrong (and sorry i realised that I was a bit offtopic) but i want to see the job done just like you do. But the main thing that I would give the piority as a user of TS3 (and if i where in the dev's team) is the teamspeak itself.

But ofcourse that's my opion and i think you should be really happy with these dev's because as you can read above the guy's made the damn app for the G19.

Maby you should take some eduction to, your grammar is really rubbish. For example we begin our sentences always with a capital.
    Last edited by Silv3rShi3ld; May 25th, 2010 at 02:19 AM.

TEAM speak, so thats teaming
    where you need teaming for on pc? obviously gaming.
    where are they renting teamspeak servers? at game host sites.

yeah sorry, not everybdoy here is a 50 year old talented english speaker. you can still understand my sentences dont you?

wtf gozer? wat maakt het nou in godsnaam uit of ik met of zonder hoofdletter doe?
    en waarom zou je dit willen gebruiken voor je werk? daar gebruiken ze meestal skype voor zover ik weet. ik heb me vader nog nooit teamspeak zien gebruiken. Dat jij het nou gebruikt betekend niet dat iedereen dat gebruikt. en aangezien dit programma vooral gamers aanspreekt (doelgroep) moeten ze het dus ook daarvoor verder ontwikkelen.
    en aangezien gamersgear daar ook bij hoort...

wtf gozer? wat maakt het nou in godsnaam uit of ik met of zonder hoofdletter doe?
    en waarom zou je dit willen gebruiken voor je werk? daar gebruiken ze meestal skype voor zover ik weet. ik heb me vader nog nooit teamspeak zien gebruiken. Dat jij het nou gebruikt betekend niet dat iedereen dat gebruikt. en aangezien dit programma vooral gamers aanspreekt (doelgroep) moeten ze het dus ook daarvoor verder ontwikkelen.
    en aangezien gamersgear daar ook bij hoort...
    1 This isnt english. 2. Be relaxed before you get an attack. 3. If your father dont use it, it doesnt mean nobody has to use it for work. 4. Teamspeaks crew 'must do' anything.

I also am waiting for my G15 and G13. At first it worked fine but after an update it stopped working nice. But if you cant wait, try it yourself.

O and sorry for my bad english

GrTz Red

Thread Information