Forum

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: G19 plugin?

No problem CryoDawg. I would think someone here on the forums would have the skills required to either adapt the current G15 plug-in and/or enhance it for both G15 and G19 or create a new completely plug-in but so far I've not heard of anyone working on it. Unfortunately I do not have these skills

Right now the devs are pushing to get TS3 into it's first non-beta release (I believe they are still working to get it out in Q1) so they aren't worried too much about the extras as much as making the existing stuff work as planned and needed. I do know they've got lots of plans and possibilities for 3.1.

That's great, but, they should finish the included features (such as the G19 plugin) before adding new features... Don't you think? The current plugin looks terrible and doesn't work great either.

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    Why is this a lie? When this thread was started, the g19 did not work with our g15 plugin.
    really? really? let me ask you one question, do you have a g19 yourself? i highly doubt it. because it DID work, it worked before. it doesnt anymore because logitech came with an update i guess, and now the buttons are wrongly mapped
    and @ posionpainic
    i have seen what it has, i tried to use it, but find it too ugly, slow and not working for my g19 thus i prefer other apps on it. even though i (as a teamspeak server admin) badly need a plygin.

No i don't use a G15 or G19 for myself. I don't really like the fat design of this keyboard. But this does not meean, that we have a g19 in our comapny for testing....
    Last edited by dante696; February 24th, 2011 at 10:09 AM. Reason: typo fixed

Maybe you should give it a go .. it is great having that information on the screen when you are playing a game.

In particular when there are many users in TS and you want to know who said what, etc.

bugmenot Guest

Angry What about the G19?

Why should I pay for a G19 support money, even though a new version was officially announced in 2009?
    15 + permanent connection to an "unknown" server, your serious?

Why are you announcing:
    R. Ludwig (2009): "we have g19 support, it just needs to be a little more fancy: P
    think we gonna release did so soon. "
    to the addon and it still says there is "soon" test 2011 still no addon to have in RC2?

It has been said several times in the final G19 will get an addon, but where is it?

I hope you do not think this crap G15 black / white thing which is just terrible

How about an official opinion on the subject of G19?

The promise of the people do what and make false hopes is a giant nerve

Teamspeak isn't bound to support the G19, they merely announced that it will be support in the final. You didn't pay 15€ for Teamspeak support in the G19, so please refrain from making such statements.

It will be implemented when its done.

As I've stated many times about this, If you need it that bad then code the plug-in yourself. No community member has stepped up to write a plug-in for the G19 so the community is waiting for the devs to release one. I am sure this is not very high on the list of things to do since they are really working hard to get us a final stable release of the program.

I don't know who you paid 15 euro to and what was promised but it appears you got ripped off....

bugmenot Guest
    1. Check here http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...lugin?p=201659 # post201659
    There, someone writes of the "-= TeamSpeak Team =-" my quote

2. The last post before it was closed referenced Paid AddOn, which is paid for me or there is nothing
    http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...lugin?p=283949 # post283949

To find everything here http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...9-plugin/page4

As you can see, the team boasted early on that there is a version and just needs a polish.

So keep it once the ball is flat on the protection concerns in the team

Well then, you should be complaining to the maker of that plug-in not here in the forums. If the devs have said they will do this then it will get done. Obviously not on your time table but it will get done.

Excuse me, but you payed for a third party plugin and you are complaining now to the devs? You didn't pay the official devs of teamspeak for the plugin so why the heck are you complaining here? The devs have nothing to do with third party plugins

Request - Real TS3 pluging for a Logitech G19 keyboard

Request - Real TS3 pluging for a Logitech G19 keyboard.

Ive tried the default G15 plugin and its black and white and wont even let me change channels.

I also know about the G19 pluging in the plugin download section but its a trial version and you have to pay for the full version.

Is there any plans on doing one?

We won't release that G19 plugin.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Thread Information