Forum

Thread: Teamspeak 3 Bug

Teamspeak 3 Bug

You can crash the teamspeak 3 server by spamming a password protected channel. I made a video to explain. Im not sure if its just the teamspeak server setup incorrectly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD0BlQ9zsww

sorry for the bad quality.

i cannot see the error messages but i dont think you crashed the server. i think it tempbanned you for too many incorrect passwords.

error msg was because the box has no sound device and it did crash the ts server. It banned the user then it crashes tested it multiple times.

try spamming the server from other PC.
    server banned own ip so...it might be the problem.

I don't see your problem. Teamspeak 3 write down in the chat that you got banned for 5 minutes because of spam.

In the video while you tried to connect again it said that you are banned and you have to wait additional 4 minutes and 44 seconds.

@ FeverVirus: While watching the video click the HD button at the bottom right and change to fullscreen. That makes possible to read the teamspeak message.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan1200 View Post
    I don't see your problem. Teamspeak 3 write down in the chat that you got banned for 5 minutes because of spam.

In the video while you tried to connect again it said that you are banned and you have to wait additional 4 minutes and 44 seconds.
    the server shuts down after that (around 49sec)

Quote Originally Posted by verana_ss View Post
    try spamming the server from other PC.
    server banned own ip so...it might be the problem.
    It wasn't because the client was on the local host. I just showed you on the box so you could see the server crash.
    I have tried it many times and i can crash other peoples teamspeaks. I can show you more evidence if wanted. I hope this is fixed in the next patch.

Thread Information