Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    This has to be done manually.

To execute statements against sqlite you can use the tool called sqlitebrowser. Make sure that the TS3 server is SHUT DOWN (sqlite files tend to behave badly it if they are written by several programs at the same time).

Then open the ts3server.sqlitedb with sqlitebrowser and execute the queries. After that save the file and close sqlitebrowser. Start up TS3 server and you're done.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixHawk View Post
    This has to be done manually.

To execute statements against sqlite you can use the tool called sqlitebrowser. Make sure that the TS3 server is SHUT DOWN (sqlite files tend to behave badly it if they are written by several programs at the same time).

Then open the ts3server.sqlitedb with sqlitebrowser and execute the queries. After that save the file and close sqlitebrowser. Start up TS3 server and you're done.
    Can i use the same commands in sqlitebrowser as in mysql? so is it possible to exevute the command:

insert into perm_server_group (server_id, id1, id2, perm_id, perm_value,perm_negated, perm_skip) values (0, 2, 0, "b_client_issue_client_query_command", 1, 0, 0);

insert into perm_server_group (server_id, id1, id2, perm_id, perm_value,perm_negated, perm_skip) values (0, 2, 0, "i_needed_modify_power_client_issue_client_query_c ommand", 100, 0, 0);

insert into perm_server_group (server_id, id1, id2, perm_id, perm_value, perm_negated, perm_skip) values (0, 3, 0, "b_client_issue_client_query_command", 1, 0, 0);

insert into perm_server_group (server_id, id1, id2, perm_id, perm_value, perm_negated, perm_skip) values (0, 3, 0, "i_needed_modify_power_client_issue_client_query_c ommand", 75, 0, 0);
    in sqlitebrowser? or this db need other commands?

Hope can understand my bad english

greets,
    tigerle

I got the changes to work without the sqlitebrowser.

I used the Firefox addon SQLite Manager, and edited the sqlite database on my local PC.

Quote Originally Posted by tigerle View Post
    Can i use the same commands in sqlitebrowser as in mysql? so is it possible to exevute the command:

in sqlitebrowser? or this db need other commands?

Hope can understand my bad english

greets,
    tigerle
    You can use the commands which were posted before!

If you don't want to use sqlitebrowser and you are using Firefox, check for the addon SQLite Manager! I used that to edit the database local.

Thread Information