Forum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I wont belive. 'cause there is saved a superadmin, isn't it? It must be a function like ts2.

It's only used for the server query interface. But you are right, it would be nice to get the registered feature back in addition to the identity concept.

I ve found a way.

http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...736#post210736

You must get up the talk power in a channel. You can built any token you want. Hope thats a good hint. A user can connect but cant take. Its a solution.

i guess the solution is much easier but might be not completely obvious at first:
    If you want to send a user a "registered" login to the server, generate a token with the permissions you want your new user to have, include a short instruction like this: "use this server and port to connect, once connected to the server do the 'use token' thing and paste in the token above."

I tested this procedure with about 20 users and _nobody_ ask a single question about how to do it. It just worked.
    So it boils down to (optionally) creating a new group, create tokens that give access to the group you want the user to be in and hand them out to the users with a small description of what to do.

Sure, this differs a bit from the "use this login" scheme but it does not seem to be more complicated for the normal user. The concept just has to sink into people minds (i am sure it will as i believe this concept is far supirior to the login/password scheme in ts2).

best regards

Thread Information