Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How to "always" subscribe channels?

Well my question is probably easy to answer but i couldn't find it anywhere.

I can only see the people on the others channels once i entered them once, or subscribe them. But as soon as i logout the subscriptions go away.

How to address this?

Open TS3: Settings->Options->Design----:Other Settings---:Automatically subscribe channels. Then hit apply.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebay01 View Post
    Open TS3: Settings->Options->Design----:Other Settings---:Automatically subscribe channels. Then hit apply.
    That worked pretty well, i didn't search the client options because i was looking on the server options.

Apart from that, that isn't doable on server side?

I think this is very confusing. I need an option to just let all client subscribe all channels once he connects. I do not even understand the sense of this subscription thing. New users will never understand this. What is about a channel permission like "needed can see users power".

Yes, this subscription thing is really weird. I think it would be ok if this setting is the default, would make it easier for new users.

Except for this is this feature sometimes buggy, it does not subscribe all channels everytime, sometimes are one or two channels missing. Don't know why.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan1200 View Post
    Yes, this subscription thing is really weird. I think it would be ok if this setting is the default, would make it easier for new users.

Except for this is this feature sometimes buggy, it does not subscribe all channels everytime, sometimes are one or two channels missing. Don't know why.
    Remember, it will only automatically subscribe to channels that you've already manually subscribed to. Maybe you have to connect from a bookmark (that's what worked for me) or something.

Quote Originally Posted by aix59 View Post
    Permissions perhaps?
    All channels don't have "i_channel_needed_subscribe_power" set. So this can't be the explanation why sometimes (!) one or two channels don't get subscribed.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan1200 View Post
    All channels don't have "i_channel_needed_subscribe_power" set. So this can't be the explanation why sometimes (!) one or two channels don't get subscribed.
    Neither do mine. When I used a regular connect after subscribing to the channels, it only subscribed me to one when I reconnected. Everything worked perfectly when I used a bookmark.

Quote Originally Posted by aix59 View Post
    Remember, it will only automatically subscribe to channels that you've already manually subscribed to.
    That is the next weird thing. I am in the default channel and select "Subscribe all channels" (may be different, using german). For my understanding this should work.

But sometimes only one channel is missing, and it seems not the same channel everytime. All other 24 channels get subscribed, but one not. Really wierd.

Hello.
    Where can I get in TS3 the rights set so that you always have the user in each channel sees it permanently.
    Find it a bit annoying when you log in after each top you need to click on the eye to all the channel's subscribe to, to see who else is on this is on.
    Will the way in TS2 have login in and you can see all users.
    Want to set the server-like

For me and my friends dont wort anytime. Its realy bad. TS2 had clan and public mode and it was realy better, i have ''automaticaly subscribe channesl'' and realy nothing. I come server and have to push the eye button. Pls do something with this. THX

The eye button is very very annoying please change it back to how TS2 is if im joining a server then im going to want to know who is in the server without having to press another button

When antomaticaly subscribe channels will work, than i will have no probem, but dont work and eye button is really bad

I think the function is usefull but I would prefer the option if i want do subscribe all channels in the connect or bookmark-screen.
    I want to run 3 servers and in 2 of them i want to see whats happening in the 3rd it would be nice when i dont be subscribet to any channel.

it will be very useful to have a server-side option "subscribe to all channels by default"

Thread Information