Forum

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Okay im using the the latest version of the joomla version and had to reinstall the server do to some issues, I used the ts3 server beta 22 version fresh install okay.
    i created a server.ini file started the server gave my self the admin token logged off the ts3 server shut the server down drop in the server npo license. edit the whitelist to match my ts3 servers Internet IP.
    started the server could not get anything from the module when loading on the website but looking in the ts3 server log file i noticed it was parsing it just kept killing it....

started looking around in the Permissions Drop Down Menu on the ts3 client (must be a server admin to do this) find List All Clients.

Okay in the list find the ip you entered in your whitelist on the ts3 server ussally says: Unknown from xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:1135, database ID=XXX, Unique Identifer=ServerQuery
    (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx = your ip you entered into the whitelist) the database ID is what you want to look at here and remember this ID...

Now go to Permissions and Server Groups.
    under the Server Groups tab select Normal
    on the right side click add and type in the database ID from the list we looked at earlier and click ok close out the menus and check your module on your site it should work now

so yeah now you have to give the website module a token to or it cant access the the server

Beta site - Using Jooma/TS3 Webviewer

I just wanted to post this for ya, we are using the extension and it was pretty much plug and run,

http://oge.sytes.et/beta

the biggest problem I see most people have is with the Query error, but it's just server permission settings.

I used a teamspeak banner host site to get mine configured right
    http://www.gametracker.com/games/teamspeak/

signed up for the free banner thing and went through the process, then started up the extension in joomla and it all worked with no issues.

Love it

Hi all!
    Comrades, need you help. My site work on Joomla CMS and I use TS webviewer for display TS info and stat for user. But after last update TS Server this module stopped work. In module window on site error messages:
    Code:
    Error 0005: No Serverstatus 
    Error 0005: No Channel List Error 
    Error 0006: No Playerlist
    Server config not changed. If anyone knows a solution to this, please write what must be done so that the module working again.

With best regards, Serg.

Hi

Does this work if your teamspeak 3 server is hosted via gameservers.com

My site is running joomla 1.5.19 but I've had no luck in getting this working.

Hi all again)))
    I found solution this problem on www.tsviewer.com in FAQ section [Error Code: 2568 insufficient client permissions]:
    Connect to your TeamSpeak 3 server and go to Permissions and then to Server Groups. You will see a dialog where you can manage the server group rights of your server. On the left side you have to select a server group first you wanna change the rights for. The TSViewer is a ServerQuery client. In TeamSpeak 3 there is a server group called Guest ServerQuery. Select this group if you can see it. If you cant see this group then select the guest group of your server, typically its the server group called Guest.

Lets continue with the error from our example (failed on serverinfo). Enter at the box in the upper middle (Filter the word info and you will see all rights that contain this word inside their name. You should see a grey line saying Retrieve virtual server information aka b_virtualserver_info_view. Doubleclick it if its grey to make it black (assigned) and tick the mark at Value. Do not touch Skip, Negate or Grant if you are not familiar with the TeamSpeak 3 rights system. Now you have allowed this right for the server group that is selected on the left side.

Proceed like explained with every missing right, make sure to look exactly at the error message (failed on xxxxxxx) and look at the permissionoverview (above this text) how the permission and its description are named. Search then for it with the (Filter box and put the tick at value at the correct right.
    just fix the Guest Permission at the following options:
    Code:
    serverinfo  Retrieve virtual server information b_virtualserver_info_view
    channelgrouplist  List channel groups  b_virtualserver_channelgroup_list
    servergrouplist	List server groups 	b_virtualserver_servergroup_list
    clientlist	List clients online on a virtual server   b_virtualserver_client_list
    channellist	List channels on a virtual server	b_virtualserver_channel_list
    version	Retrieve global server version b_serverinstance_version_view
    Аnd the module again works fine

I can not find this line anywhere

version Retrieve global server version b_serverinstance_version_view

I think the development of this Viewer has been closed...

sorry if this hijacking but. http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthread.php?t=47888 is a good one and it works. I have tested it. This one on this thread I was never able to get it working.

Great script, but the output in xxx_view.php is missing in the source files. Some user may will have some problems with that.

The only problem I have with it is, that the sort order of member isn't correct. I haven't found a possibility to fix that yet, maybe you can help.

Quote Originally Posted by Crake View Post
    The only problem I have with it is, that the sort order of member isn't correct. I haven't found a possibility to fix that yet, maybe you can help.
    Yes, that's my problem too. I've rewritten many many code to get a better viewer (some icons, groups layout, and many more), but the sort order failed.
    I'm only a PHP Noob.

Here 2 Screens of the changed Viewer. I' not sure, if i can release a version of it, cause of copyright?!?

ToM

PS: If someone could write me a better sort order function, i'd be happy.
    PPS: Only in IE before v. 6, it looks horrible, but who cares about IE?

Here are the functions:
    PHP Code:
    function cmp($a$b){
        return 
    $a['ssort'] - $b['ssort'];
    }

function 
    cmp2($a$b){
        return 
    $b['client_channel_group_id'] - $a['client_channel_group_id'];

download???

Where can i download this?

HERE is a link. It's a "don't ask me some questions" version, that means: no support.

ToM

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing View Post
    HERE is a link. It's a "don't ask me some questions" version, that means: no support.

ToM
    That thing is pretty cool. One question. How would I need to include that into a Portal System's block, since that status here is external and not part of the Portal System.
    Also i get this error message above the viewer.

Code:
    Warning: fread() [function.fread]: Length parameter must be greater than 0 in /www/htdocs/w00ac88a/status3/functions.php on line 249
    I would appreciate any help with that.

Dunno where the Error comes from. Only 1 Question: Have you set CHMOD 777 for the cache directory + inside Files?

ToM

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing View Post
    Dunno where the Error comes from. Only 1 Question: Have you set CHMOD 777 for the cache directory + inside Files?

ToM
    Yep, did that.

Thread Information